СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Wolf God (Yue Guan)
Glen S. Johnson
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 8:05:12(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
What does it mean that Jed bought a beautiful little slave girl Chapter 58 National Interest Late at night Jed sat cross-legged on the couch opened the window bared his strong chest and drew the abundant energy of the distant world from the heart of Tyee He had always believed that the mysterious energy was the power generated by the bright moon in the distant starry sky As he absorbed more and more "moon energy" he no longer had to communicate with this otherworldly energy on the night of the full moon but the usual speed of absorption was much smaller But he still worked hard and his desire for power was as deeply imprinted in Packaging & Printing his heart as instinct When he found that his natural magic was gradually declining for unknown reasons it was his only choice to draw on the "moon energy" to strengthen his own power In the other world Lord Ningguo lies in the void crossing his legs pillowing his hands behind his head flying ribbons white clothes like snow leisurely like a princess sleeping quietly in her own garden Her violent temper had been tortured by the gentle wolf and it was useless to fly into a rage every day After her careful calculation if this waste little demon wolf wants to absorb the power of the boundary laid by the God of Creation according to the current normal speed it will take at least five hundred to six hundred years This period of time is not intolerable for the war angel who has been imprisoned for tens of thousands of years It may be very short by comparison As for whether the wolf's life is so long she is not worried now if a lot of the power of the God of creation even life can not be extended it is simply unimaginable Gently shaking his delicate little feet Lord Ningguo thought kindly "Five or six hundred years" Well that was long past my vow but at that time I was standing in front of an old wolf with a white beard hanging down to the ground and it was too cruel to beat him I am such a kind gentle and beautiful angel maybe I can think of some other ways to punish him The angel turned over and closed his beautiful eyes with his fragrant cheeks As for what to do she is not in a hurry now sleep first to know that for her this ghost place has nothing the only inexhaustible is endless life and endless time can be wasted casually she has to leave some problems for herself to kill slowly Helen lay on the bed with her arms behind her head and her legs crossed in the same lovely posture as the angel of war Leah was curled up beside her deep in sleep her breath long and subtle like a lovely cat's The moonlight came in from the window like a light layer of frost which made people feel cool in their hearts and the moonlight shone on her delicate feet as beautiful as jade The insects hidden in the vines climbing on the large windows of the floor vault squeaked and chirped which made Helen a little upset The arrival of the little fox girl has shaken her unswerving trust and mastery of Jed After all she is a princess born in the royal family She will not simply rely on her feelings to think about problems China Factory Jed the God of the Daji religion is a friend he met by chance in the jungle From then on he has formed a constant entanglement of fate It was he who came up with the plan to help himself and it was he who relied on the secret wealth of the Kingdom of Croatia to make him successful and become a rainmaker in the city of Baptiste Young and rich with others struggling for a lifetime or even several lifetimes can not earn huge wealth he is no longer nothing will he have the courage to risk losing everything or even life for a princess who has nothing to do with him In the history of the empire there have been too many bloody examples even if the emperor personally cultivated the general not necessarily because of his cultivation will definitely serve the public what can I take to ensure the loyalty of Jed Helen turned over and sighed softly "The little fox girl is very clever shy expression lovely appearance but from the occasional flash of wisdom in her eyes we can know that this little girl is not simple" When she realized that Jed was her only support and could provide her with shelter and wealth it would be strange if she did not seduce Jed by foxy means
The gentle country is a tomb of heroes If Jed indulges in pleasure Business Travel Services and women will he still stand with me steadfastly How could a young man who was full of vigor and vitality not have desires and ideas when he spent all day with these aristocrats who were dissolute and extravagant and had no private life He suddenly made an exception to buy a little slave girl The more Helen thought about it the more worried she became She opened her eyes slightly and saw that the moon was on the window A faint cloud came and covered the moonlight making her starry eyes dark Helen was completely unaware of her complex and changeable mood tonight She was not worried that Jed would covet wealth and give up her decision to help her Her mood of worrying about gains and losses was entirely because of the girl Jed brought back the beautiful little fox girl There may be several women in the world who do not eat but there is not even one woman who is not jealous How can Helen be an exception www800xiaoshuocom Helen thought thoughtfully "Women like men who make her feel safe but men like women who don't feel safe too much" The little fox girl It's so unsafe If I don't make up my mind early Jed will fall into her gentle country sooner or later Men can bleed and sweat for women but they have no patience to wait for a woman for a long time He's already made love to me but I Did I make him wait too long for my reply Maybe Maybe I can try to tie his heart with my love The cloud that covered the moon came and a ray of light came in Helen immediately shrank into the quilt subconsciously afraid that the moonlight would shine on her blushing face Passed a little while she has got out of the quilt stealthily show a pair of glittering eyes only "For … …" For the sake of Croatia for the sake of my father's enmity for the sake of national interests So it's decided that I I'll give myself to him! 。 trade-global.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить