СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Emperor Group: Challenge the Chief Playboy
Glen S. Johnson
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:52:10(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Su Jing?"? Are you all right? Anning wanted to come and help her, but in fact, Anning had almost drunk, and when he stood up, he also shook. It's all right, I'll go out and take a phone call. She said, hurrying away from the group and heading out of the door. As soon as I walked out of the box and pressed the phone button, my head was still in a mess, and my heart was blocked even more uncomfortable. It was not until the voice on the other end of the phone came into her ears that she heard the voice of the wind listening to the sea. Jinger? Jing'er. Where are you She held the phone hard, but did not want to speak, and at the other end, the voice of the wind and the sea came again: "Jing?"? What's going on? I heard you were sick. Did you have a cold? Did you go to see a doctor? Are you better now? Finally, the tears gathered in her eyes rolled down in the blink of an eye. Her voice was hoarse and her lips trembled: "The wind is listening to the sea, I don't know you …" Please don't call again. No matter what the person on the other end said, she cut off the phone at once. Standing there for a long time, tears kept flowing, she did not know why she wanted to shed tears, that is, feel so sad, how so sad? In the past, Su Jing never cried, and she always thought that even if something happened in the future, she would not cry, but now, nothing happened, why did she cry? Chapter 39 Suddenly she felt someone open the door behind her. She quickly wiped away her tears and touched the wall to go to the bathroom. The water temperature in the hotel was just right, but she just felt cold and splashed water on her face. The moment she lifted her face, more water slipped down. She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes as red as a rabbit,347 stainless steel, not like this, not. By the time Su Jing returned to the box, Coco and Anning were already lying on the table, but she, who should have been lying on the table, was still standing there, although she felt more and more dizzy and felt lighter and lighter under her feet, but at least she could walk. Ding Yao at the other end, not knowing whether she had drunk too much or deliberately, fell on the people around her and almost stuck to his legs. And some people, of course,a333 grade 6 pipe, enjoy it. Su Jing, are you all right? As soon as Ning Weicheng saw her come in, he frowned and asked. Su Jing suddenly felt a burst of nausea, endured and endured, and then swallowed the nausea. He smiled at Ning Weicheng, but could not speak. He just waved his hand. I'll take her back first. Chi Yu stood up and put his arms around Ding Yao and said to the others, glancing at Su Jing. Su Jing felt that any sound was very far away, she could not hear very clearly, her stomach was not very comfortable, as if something was rolling, holding her forehead with her hand, feeling that it was now fire, heat, heat. Hearing Ning Weicheng call her, she suddenly looked up and found that everyone had gone, leaving only the four of them. I'll take you back. Ning Weicheng picked up Coco and Anning, and said to Su Jing, who was still able to wake up. In fact, she is very sleepy, she wants to sleep, 316ti stainless steel ,321 stainless steel sheet, her head is very swollen, also want to vomit, feet are not strong, can not stand up, but why her brain is still so clear? Why isn't she down yet? "No, second brother, you send them back first, I can go back myself." Coco lives at home, and Anning also lives in the company's dormitory these days. She was the only one who went back to school. No, you wait here, I'll help you later. Ning Weicheng helped the two of them go down first, and Su Jing staggered to her feet, holding the wall of the hotel and walking slowly to the elevator. She did not know whether Ning Weicheng had returned upstairs to look for her, she just wanted to go out for a walk alone, perhaps, blowing the wind will be more sober? The night wind was very cold. When she walked out of the hotel, Su Jing shivered and her stomach turned upside down. She ran to one side, held the stairs there and vomited, but she didn't spit out the bile.
After vomiting, she did not wake up, her head became more and more muddy, her eyes became more and more blurred, she just wanted to sleep, just wanted to sleep. Before her consciousness was completely lost, a face with a charming smile flashed before her eyes. She couldn't figure out how she could think of such a person, and who he was? She murmured, "Chi Yu.." Then he was unconscious. Chapter 40 She felt that she had slept for a long time, never so long, the bed was very comfortable, soft and warm, let her tired in the middle, do not want to move, there seems to be a super-large hot water bag beside her, let her can not help but lean to one side, absorb more warmth. It's just a little headache, but for a person with a hangover, the headache is very mild. What Hangover? Yeah, she drank, and then she got drunk.. Then All of Su Jing's thoughts suddenly concentrated, her eyes suddenly opened, and the darkness of the room made her adapt for a long time before she finally saw the room clearly. It was a big, big bed, and she looked at the edge of the bed, which was still missing a lot even if she stretched out her hand. What a big window! She looked again at the whole vertical wall of curtains, and what a big room. Between the bed and the curtain, there was enough to put another bed for ordinary people, and then at the other end of the bed, Su Jing felt like she was dreaming, because how could she feel that she could not see the end? Then she blinked again and realized that it was a whole wall of mirrors, and then she saw herself and. Who sleeps on the other side. She suddenly stared in fear, turned around, saw the sleeping face, there was a moment of trance, and then severely pinched himself, only to feel that all this is not a dream. When she reacted, the first thing she did was to lift the quilt. When she saw that her clothes were still intact on her body, she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she saw the arm across her body. She broke free and rolled towards the bed. Although he closed his eyes, his movements were so sensitive that Su Jing wondered if he was pretending to sleep. But he did fall asleep, he hugged her again, then changed to a more comfortable position, and went back to sleep: "Don't move, sleep for a while.." He raved, frowned slightly, and then stretched. Go back to sleep. Su Jing just wants to escape from his embrace,316 stainless steel plate, regardless of everything, regardless of everything, just want to stay away from this bastard. lksteelpipe.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить