СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Sound (Collection)
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:38:24(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
YXC Company, together with Baili Entertainment, Dafeng Records and Cheng's Film, is known as the four giants of the entertainment industry. But the latter three have no comparable strength. The absolute control of the media makes it easy for YXC to implement its star promotion plan every time. Except for SEAL. Since her debut, Ji Mingying's negative news has reached the highest level in the history of YXC. Companies seem to have completely lost control of information. Therefore, Ji Mingying had to set up the position of "rebellious girl" and let it develop. Extremely abnormal. Enemies on all sides and besieged on all sides, I didn't expect her to miraculously go so far and stand on the top stage in the country in just three months. It's a little weird. But as a lively and cheerful girl, Xi Chuan soon became a foil on the same stage. Many people even say that Xi Chuan became popular by the light of Ming Ying, and that she was penniless when she left SEAL. Although this statement is too extreme, it is not unreasonable. SEAL。 Conceal. Seal. Seike, the English name of Seekawa, and Luna, the English name of Ming Ying, form a mirror-like combination: Seike E & AnuL. Inside and outside the mirror, I in the light correspond to you in the dark. Everyone hides a part of himself. This is the original intention of SEAL. Nowadays, mirrors create illusions, inside and out. Illusory in the imagination,12 Volt Motor With Gearbox, the light gives the concrete image. But the original entity has become a foil to the role of the shadow, gray, dark, shallow, was trampled underfoot. The seal is only maintained by a temporary balance. [5] The white sky gradually became clear. The temperature difference between inside and outside causes the windows to be covered with a thin layer of water vapor. Xi Chuan wrote on the glass with his finger. L。 U。 N。 A。 Then he wanted to write SEIKE, but suddenly he saw his face reflected in the painted strokes on the glass. Isn't it already hidden there? As if he had been poked into his heart,small geared motors, Xi Chuan quickly erased the letters with his palm. A mottled mark of water was left on the car window. [6] No matter what kind of interview program he does, Xi Chuan is an inexperienced newcomer, so Ming Ying always tries to say as much as possible, and every time she finishes, she is exhausted. The entertainment industry is no better than other industries, and sometimes a wrong word can not be recovered, especially in live programs. Despite the image of "problem girls" set in the front, Ming Ying is not only not free to exist, but also often bound to no way out, can not have the slightest mistake. That day's interview was not a live broadcast, the mood was a little more relaxed, plus the host had dealt with Ming Ying several times before, Small Geared Motors ,Parallel Shaft Gearbox, and was a good senior, so the atmosphere was very harmonious at the beginning. Verse 3: The First Word (3) After introducing himself, he naturally got down to business. What does the title of SEAL's debut album "Nirvana" mean? "Nirvana is the transliteration of Nirvana in Sanskrit, which means rebirth," Xi Chuan took over the topic. For me, it's the transition from classical to pop music, and more importantly, Luna, which should be regarded as the end of L-ETHER's journey and the beginning of SEAL. "So, can Luna tell us about your understanding of Nirvana?" As expected, no matter who answers first, the topic will always turn to Ming Ying. Xi Chuan lowered his eyes and looked at the joints of his fingers. The wrinkled skin was blown out by the wind with subtle cracks that were not easy to detect. Stay away from desire and be reborn. The man next to him answered. Wow, how can Luna be so concise and philosophical. (Laughs) Counting up.. It's been more than two years since Luna released her first album as the lead singer of L-Ether. "Well, he was not yet sixteen." "Why haven't you released an album for two years?" "Because I am busy with my studies, my parents want me to deal with the college entrance examination first.". In addition, I had a very serious car accident shortly after the release of Ming Ming, and I was ill at home for a long time, which was also the direct cause of the dissolution of L-ETHER. (Laughter) Now that I think about it, I feel sorry for the other members.
” "Why has L-Ether remained mysterious and not received any announcements?"? And never revealed the true identities of the band members? And now SEAL's schedule is so full? "In the L-ETHER era, I was still in high school, and my family was not very supportive, so the company agreed not to disclose our true identity for our consideration." "I remember it was in Baili Entertainment, right?" Ming Ying nodded. What does Luna think is the biggest difference between SEAL and L-ETHER? Ming Ying thought a little: "It should be said that there is no similarity at all.". L-ETHER has only my voice, and the others are all instruments, while SEAL is a chorus of two female voices, and LIVE is just a display of talent. "When it comes to musical instruments, are you both proficient?" Xi Chuan is very good at classical instruments. He passed the 10th grade of piano and violin examination before the age of eight, and began to win international awards at the age of twelve. I am very envious that she can play the harp, and I always think that it is a very elegant instrument for girls. In my own words, I have studied with guitarists in L-Ether before, and I only know a little about them. When he finally mentioned himself again, Xi Chuan looked up from his study of his fingers and interjected, "Ming Ying plays the guitar very well. She is too modest." "I saw it at the concert two weeks ago, and I did.". Luna, too much modesty equals pride. (Laughs) It is far from Xi Chuan's mastery of the classics. After all, Xi Chuan's parents are both musicians, and this talent should also be inherited. Ming Ying took the praise calmly and looked quite mature. Who does Xi Chuan think has a more perfect voice, himself or Luna? "Two styles.". Luna's voice is lazy and free and easy,Micro Gear Motor, while mine is soft and beautiful. If you have to compete, Luna should be better. "So who does Luna think has the better voice, himself or Khe Chuan?" 。 ichgearmotor.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить