СТАТУС ЭКСПЕРТИЗЫ
ПЛАТНЫЕ ИССЛЕДОВАНИЯ
СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Is it so hard for Xi Juan to repay her kindness?
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:34:39(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
They were going to dinner in the evening, and Fang Chang said that he had made an appointment with some people to meet her. Dinner was about seven o'clock, and it was only a little past five thirty. They had a little time to be alone, and she liked it. "Oh?" Fang Chang did not express any personal opinion, but responded in this way. He was making a Japanese egg roll and wanted to pad her stomach first. She went to the mantelpiece to watch him make the omelet; he did it so beautifully, and the smell was so charming, that her mouth watered, and she wanted to eat it quickly. I often think, always think, how to repay a kindness. But I found that unless the benefactor's family fell into the miserable situation of poverty, it was impossible for us to have the opportunity to repay others. It's strange to go to a rich man to repay a debt of gratitude. "It's nice to have a benefactor who is rich. It's very convenient to give him a body or something, and he can be prosperous and rich from now on." He snorted coolly. "Oops!"! Be narrow-minded! She thumped him on the shoulder. "Fang Yu-chang isn't you. What do I promise you?"! What woman would be so stupid as to repay a man she doesn't love? Besides, my income is very good, and I don't need to marry a rich man to live a very good life. He gave her a sideways glance, his mouth still closed, but his eyes were much better. She leaned forward to give him a kiss and turned the drooping corners of his mouth. Then he added: I don't like the feeling of being burdened with someone else's kindness, and I really want to give back something to others. However, I think, of course, most of the good people are rewarded. It is impossible for such a kind couple to live a painful life. I can't expect them to have a difficult life just because I want to fulfill my wish to repay their kindness. Moreover, their husband and wife have helped so many people,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, and there must be many people who want to do their best to repay them. It's not my turn to help a person who can't do anything. So it's hard to repay a debt of gratitude. "Yes, it's hard to repay a favor, but it's even more embarrassing to repay a wrong favor." He couldn't help mentioning the pot again. "It stinks!" She headbutted him on the shoulder. "Don't do that." He turned off the fire and put his hand on her forehead. What's the matter? Does it hurt? She reached out to rub it for him. "No, it hurts you." He rubbed her reddened forehead and led her to the table to sit down. "I won't." She smiled sweetly. I like the way he spoils her. How could he have been so deeply convinced that he was younger than her? Although he will ignore people when he is angry, and he likes to play tricks on people, and he does look too young and hateful, but he is actually very calm and good to her. She was often immersed in the happiness of being loved, and sometimes almost forgot that she was still at work, so she wanted to pick up the phone and call him, just because she thought he was so sad at that time that she had to hear his voice immediately. In love, she is restless, juice filling machine ,CSD filling line, she is reckless, she wants to love and does not know how to adjust the weight; and Fang Chang, but has been so calm to undertake all of her, do not laugh at her clumsiness at a loss, lead her into love, carefully lead her, do not let her fall because of the messy pace. How to define the two ends of giving and receiving? He said he was passive, but he was as steady as a mountain, while she paid more, but he took care of her in every possible way. How lucky she is. Why are you laughing so stupidly? Did that bump just now make you feel silly? Fang Chang brought the egg roll and stroked her forehead. "It smells good!" She cheered. Hurriedly ate a mouthful, whir hot at the same time, also clip a piece for him to eat. Yummy, isn't it! Isn't that wonderful? "Miss, this is my cooking. Of course I know whether it tastes good or not." No, you don't know! This is made by my boyfriend, and it's the best in the world! She was as proud as if she had cooked it herself. Fang Chang just smiled. Beauty's magic was in the eye of the beholder, and now he finally saw it with his own eyes. Obviously, it was just an ordinary egg roll, but she had a way to be ecstatic as if she had eaten a Man-Han banquet. "You can do everything. You're so good!" She sighed. "Can you be so moved by just one egg roll?" He laughed. She shook her head. I can't always know how to do a thing like you. Sometimes even if you don't have that ability, you still try to do it.
Take the matter of repaying a favor. I just keep thinking about how to do it, and I just want to strengthen my abilities. I want to say that I can use it in the future, but I don't think about it. Maybe when I'm ready, people don't need my help at all. She took his hand and pressed it to her face. But you're different. You do it when you're not ready, because they need it, so you do as much as you can right now, and you keep strengthening yourself in the meantime. You're awesome, Fang Chang, you're great! "Maybe I just like the feeling of being depended on and needed, and I haven't thought about repaying a debt of gratitude." He held her in his arms and whispered with her in a deep voice. "No." She put her arms around his waist and pressed her face against his. "You first thought of repaying a debt of gratitude and having to be relied on, and then finally got used to being relied on, and only then did you like this feeling." "You think you understand me?" He kissed her on the ear. "I may not understand all of you, but I love you, and that's enough." Her voice was gradually unsteady, and she was panting. "What to do.." He sighed in a low, panting tone. "Shh.." What to do? She was in a daze. "I don't want to go to dinner.." Not going? Can But didn't you say you were going to introduce all your apprentices.. Also Formally introduce Zhou Shao and Fang Yuchang. Let me know.. He said he would introduce her as a girlfriend and let everyone around him know. "Let's blow them off. We have other things to do." He has decided. Blow,juice filling machine, blow them off? Is that all right? She struggled to stay awake. "In the evening.." he stammered shyly. That night.. We can wait for the evening.. Don't you? We There's no hurry.. "I don't want to wait." He finished and took her by the hand to go out. Ah, ah-why are you in such a hurry! Her face was on fire! "Why are you in such a hurry?" She whispered. Fang Chang was locking the door and turned to look at her, his eyes burning. "Aren't you in a hurry?" 。 gzxilinear.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить