СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
The Complete Works of the February River Emperor Series
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:33:27(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Don't I want to enjoy a happy life?"? There are too many things to do! Kangxi looked at the snow-covered palace outside with twinkling eyes and said leisurely, "Raksha devils are disturbing the border in the northeast. Last year, they occupied Fengcheng and killed more than a thousand people.". These animals use the corpses of the dead to set up shelves to burn the little swallows to eat! Things from the northwest to the north were even more chaotic. I don't know what kind of medicine Gerdan had taken, but he dared to declare himself Khan without asking for a decree. He also colluded with Tibet's Diba Sangjie and had the intention of moving eastward and annexing the south and north of the desert. You are all people who are familiar with the history of the Han Dynasty. How can I ignore such a thing in the territory? He heaved a sigh of relief and then added, "There are also the Yellow River and the Huaihe River. Last autumn, there were 34 breaches. The silt in the Henan Governor's Office was more than ten feet thick. More than 200,000 people fled from famine.." Kangxi shook his head and said no more. Hooray! Kneeling at the gate of the temple, Suoetu, a minister of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Grand Maester, suddenly took a step forward and said in a loud voice, "Goraini, the envoy of Luocha Kingdom, is about to return home. Before leaving, he wants to meet the emperor and ask how to deal with it." "Where is he now?" "Waiting outside the Meridian Gate." "Call him in!" Kangxi snapped, "I'd like to see what he is!" "Zha!" Suo'etu kowtowed, got up and hit a thousand sons, bowed out of the hall to deliver the decree. "The emperor should be dignified," said Xiong Cilu, kowtowing in the middle of the class,water bottling line, "to show my celestial demeanor!" Kangxi thought for a moment and gritted his teeth and said with a smile, "He doesn't deserve it!"! The existing dignity also flattered him! As he spoke, he heard a sound coming in from a distance: "The envoy of the Luocha Kingdom has come to the palace to see you." When everyone peeked with their eyes open, a slender figure, as thin as a hemp stalk, staggered and looked left and right into the Gate of Heavenly Purity, and then stopped talking. Goraini walked into the Forbidden Palace like a sleepwalker. He was surprised by the wealth here. There were gold, silver and exquisite oriental works of art everywhere. The patterns of clouds and dragons were coiled on the pillars of the court. The dazzling tripods and gold jars,Vegetable oil filling machine, the jade Ruyi with dazzling precious stones, and all kinds of precious and huge porcelain were enough to make him one of the few rich people in Europe. But the stern Qi Yi here made him a little less arrogant. Starting from the Meridian Gate, two lines of QinBing, like a row of nails, wear in the waist with the broadsword dragging a long tassel. The imperial bodyguard, like a statue of an iron statue, stood upright by his sword without blinking an eye. On both sides of the huge palace, there were dozens of brilliant court officials kneeling, and not even a sound could be heard. In front of the hall, the bronze crane and the golden turtle spit out curling cigarettes, presenting a solemn and solemn atmosphere. Goraini was so distracted that he almost tripped when he stepped into the temple door, and his body hit the door frame heavily before he stood up awkwardly. With a shrug of his shoulders and a spread of his hands, he asked Soetu, bottle blowing machine ,liquid bottle filling machine, who had followed him, "Sir, what should I do?" The people in the hall were stunned when they heard that his Chinese was so pure. According to the etiquette of our Qing Dynasty, "Suoetu said coldly," kneel three times and kowtow nine times to my emperor! " Looking at this man with yellow hair, blue eyes, deep eyes and high nose, wearing a short-sleeved tuxedo, he even threw up his "horseshoe sleeve" in a serious way, and Kangxi almost laughed. When he had finished and was about to ask a question, Goraini got up on his own and shouted, "Oh!"! The Great Bogd Khan! It is a great honor for me to see you in this wonderful and charming palace! On behalf of His Holiness, the Supreme Tsar of Russia, Grand Duke Alexei Mikhailovich, I greet you with lofty greetings. With these words, he opened his arms and stepped forward to embrace Kangxi warmly. But he took only two steps and stopped. Kangxi sat quietly, and there was a kind of light in his bottomless dark pupils, which made him dare not be a little frivolous. He stood stiffly for a moment and said with a helpless smile, "Our enthusiasm is manifested in our unrestrained actions. The enthusiasm of the Chinese people is contained in a kind of natural beauty, with admirable implicitness, which the British people can't match.." I think I'd better reply according to the etiquette of your country. With these words, he knelt down again.
"Goraini," Kangxi finally said, "why do you want to see me?" "I have come to see Bogd Khan," said Goraini, "to seek an understanding of the events in the Amur region, and to ask Bogd Khan to make a wise choice!" The so-called Amur is the Heilongjiang River Basin. Kangxi could not help but smile: "Heilongjiang region has been China's territory since ancient times. What does it have to do with your Luocha country? How can I understand '?"? " "Of course," Goraini shrugged. I have no intention to deny your majesty's words, but that piece of land is only small for your rich and vast China- "he can't choose the right Chinese words, so he has to hold out his little finger to compare." But for our country, it is very useful. We need furs to trade with Europa, do you understand? And your country needs the stability of the border.. Without waiting for Goraini to finish, Kangxi made Ling say coldly, "You mean to rob what you want, don't you?" The last "is it?" Raised an octave steeply, which made the main hall of the Palace of Heavenly Purity buzz. No, no.. No Yes The garrulous diplomat sputtered out a startled reply. After a moment of cowardice, Goraini became tough again: "Your Majesty, please listen to my words. I am ordered by the Czar to tell Your Majesty that Bogd Khan should exchange this desolate land for the favor and care of the Czar. Only in this way can we ensure the peace and stability of Your Majesty's country." "This is strange," Kangxi looked at all the ministers, "our country river clear sea Yan, what is unstable? Even if I have something to do, it's my housework in China. What does it have to do with you Rakshas? "I'm your foreign minister, so I might as well tell you." Goraini smiled rudely. "The position of the Great Khan is not stable. As we all know,PET blow moulding machine, several princes in the south of your country are preparing for an unprecedented rebellion.." "Ha ha ha ha!" Kangxi burst out laughing and pointed at Shang Kexi and Geng Jingzhong and asked Goraini, "Do you know them?" Goraini glanced at Geng and Shang, shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "I don't have the honor.." 。 gzxilinear.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить