СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
My cohabitation goddess.
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:29:17(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
The main hall on the sixth floor of the underground palace was much smaller than the one in front of it, and the walls around it began to be painted with murals of the first emperor unifying the six countries. The general's battle robe is made of white jade and sapphire, and the maid's clothes are made of gold thread. It's really luxurious and exquisite. Not to mention the goddesses, even the most enjoyable queen of the blood clan, Ke Weili, has never seen such a luxurious place. There were only two entrances left to the seventh floor. I chose one of them at random. After I went down, I felt a biting wind coming. I couldn't help shivering. The goddesses frowned slightly. Ke Weili, on the other hand, is full of blood, where the negative energy fills the whole space. With a slight sweep of divine consciousness, we found that there were many ghosts hiding in some corners and looking at us. The number of people feel like they have entered the region, not to mention me. Even the goddesses felt very uncomfortable. Only Ke Weili is not affected, and the blood clan itself has the same origin as the negative energy. Thanks to her, we know how to avoid some things, which makes me feel better. Not long after walking in, the gods who had been afraid to relax were still stirring in the direction of these ghosts, and it seemed that they were ready to start. Venus frowned slightly and apparently discovered the movements of these ghosts. With a snort, she pulled out the "sky fire" she had collected before, and the strong light suddenly illuminated the dim space. Those ghosts hidden in the corner just ready to start have sent out a scream, into bursts of white fog disappeared in the space. Goddesses sneer unceasingly, the evil creature is to make people feel uncomfortable, of course, Queen Ke Weili has reached a height, as if we are talking about the kind of master "return to nature" realm, nature does not matter, can let Ke Weili suffer "sky fire", how can these small ghosts resist? Look, there is nothing good here. Even if there is, we can't use it. Ke Weili also knows that if anything flows out with Yin Qi here,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, it can kill many people on the earth. Needless to say, she knows that we will never let her take it, so she simply doesn't look at it and follows us quickly. Ghost, ghost will, ghost king, these are vulnerable, by the sky fire slightly burned into fly ash, the number of more or less has no effect on the results, that is, there is no sky fire, just the kind of divine light on the goddess, can also let them eat more than they can walk, but that to use the original power of the soul, it seems a bit like killing a chicken with an ox knife. The rapid advance did not stop until it met the ghost emperor, a total of six, ultrasonic spray nozzle ,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, judging from their dress, were the ones who were destroyed by the first emperor. This ancestor of mine is really too cattle, even if he destroyed the country of others, it's no big deal to kill him, but he was so strong that he caught their souls and threw them here to guard the house for him. For thousands of years, he actually reached the realm of the ghost emperor, but it's a pity that the divine consciousness was eliminated by the first emperor, otherwise it would be impossible to stay here. Now they are just a group of "walking corpses", er.. No, it's just an unconscious, aggressive ghost.
"Go to hell." With a shout, Venus threw the sky fire on them, and the sky fire that burned all the Yin things suddenly swelled, wrapping the six ghost emperors in it. After a crackling sound, what came out again startled us. It turned out to be a monster with dark Yin fire all over his body. The six ghost emperors were actually refined into one by the sky fire, and it was even more inexplicable to make the Yin fire come out. But in a flash, I realized that the extreme Yang gave birth to the extreme Yin. You look at me, I look at you, there is no need to say more, fight. Goddess's tricks do not work on it, Ke Weili's tricks on it can only play a little bit of harm, it is too terrible, a time of stalemate with each other who can not do anything, the goddess heart has been secretly scolded, if not for fear of destroying the underground palace, six goddesses a great magical power to completely solve the problem, is it more powerful than Ke Weili? Looking at the monster's body at least three meters high, I gritted my teeth slightly, took out the sword of the first emperor that had just been subdued, flew up and shouted to the two eyes on its forehead, which were almost as big as light bulbs, to attack its vital points in order to get the greatest results with the least strength. As soon as the first emperor's sword came out, the monster's body trembled and trembled. A flash of gold ran through one of its eyes. All six of them died under the first emperor's sword. How could they not be silly when they saw the sword again? It was a deep fear, in the absence of response was blinded by an eye, the monster finally went mad, like King Kong's body hit me heavily. It's a pity that my speed is much better than that of this big fool. When his fist just rose, I jumped away quickly. When it hit the ground, I jumped up quickly again and stabbed the only eye with a sword. It was really blind. Even though the monster's resilience was strong, the wound in the sword could not be healed. What's more, the imperial spirit is also the nemesis of the dirty things. Left one, right one sword, half an hour later finally consumed the monster, through the last pass to the eighth floor of the hall, from the only tunnel into, we first came to a place full of fire, a phoenix song, a group of bright red flames in front of us gradually formed a vague bird.. The big bird gracefully tilted its head and combed its non-existent hair. Two small shining eyes looked at us. I could even see the curiosity in it. This thing is alive. "Little guy, you're so good that you can come to the eighth floor." A voice more charming than Keweili,ultrasonic metal welding, but with a strong and dignified female voice, came into my ears. I was so scared that I jumped up. After breaking through so many barriers, I finally met someone who could talk. Who are you? Why do I feel like you have a little bit of blood with me? Ke Weili blushed and couldn't help asking. fycgsonic.com
#2 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:12:35(UTC)

Ранг: Guest

Группы:

Using a web browser on your computer or smartphone, go to the amazon.com/code website and then you will be prompted to enter the activation code from your TV screen. Double-check to make sure you enter it correctly.
#3 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:14:16(UTC)

Группы:

When you launch the Prime Video app on X1 or Flex, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can create one at amazon.com/mytv.
#4 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:18:57(UTC)

Группы:

Visit the amazon.com/mytv website on your browser and enter the code to activate the services. Lastly, you will need to login again to confirm the process.
#5 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:21:34(UTC)

Группы:

Select the subscription amazon.com/mytv plan and proceed with the payment. Once you completed the payment process your Free trial will start automatically Amazon Prime video.
#6 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:24:35(UTC)

Группы:

Open the Prime Video app. Register your device by selecting Register on the amazon.com/mytv website. You will be given a code to enter on a given website.
#7 Оставлено : 23 апреля 2024 г. 4:25:12(UTC)

Группы:

Watch thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost by registering your compatible TV or device. Just go to the website amazon.com/mytv and follow the instructions to complete the registration of your device.
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить