СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Fall with the heart -- the blind imperial concubine to be married
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:26:14(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Is this Shui Bingxuan's own request?" That's the only thing she's thinking about! The emperor's son was tough to break off the marriage, plus the use of her, if the seven princes are still in the world, I'm afraid she won't be so delusional, but now the emperor's son is 95, she is a widow, or a widow in power. It is entirely possible that she will do so? Ning Tianqi did not answer the queen mother's question directly, but his face looked very tense: "No, I have to do this!" The queen mother was so angry that she clapped her hands on the table and shouted, "No, how can this be?" Regardless of the fact that she is the Princess of the North, just because she has a prince and a woman with some means and abilities, this kind of woman can not be established as a country! Ning Tianqi picked up the golden cup at hand, poured the wine in the golden pot, and took a sip before saying, "I have thought it over carefully. This is the only way to take back the northern territory in her hands!" "But.." You can think of another way, but you don't have to make her queen! "She already has a prince under her knee, and the imperial edict, this northern territory she can hold tightly in her hands, I got the news, the action of the Southern King has begun!"! If the southern king and the northern border form an alliance, plus the king of Kang,ultrasonic molten metal, mother, I will not only be attacked from both sides, but must give up the country. Ning Tianqi's face is a little fierce! He speaks the truth, of course, and the most important thing is that he wants her! Man's desire for woman! "This.." After the queen mother hears Ning Tianqi's words, the facial expression also has some hesitation! She could not find a rebuttal, as the emperor said, in case. Do you really want to give up Jiangshan? Ning Tianqi took a faint look at the Empress Dowager. Her face was gloomy. She continued,ultrasonic cutting machine, "Besides my sincerity, she may not agree!"! I was betting on her feelings for me, so I thought of this way, otherwise, I don't know how to calm her resentment against me. In this matter, she resisted in his expectation! However He won't let her fight back! "Then.." What does the emperor mean? The queen mother asked tentatively.
"I have this idea, but also rely on the mother to test, first let her have psychological preparation, carefully consider my sincerity, and then discuss, the North is still in her hands!" The queen mother's face also darkened down, the emperor son said right, now must draw her to become the emperor son's strength! Even if she becomes the queen, this harem still has her, the queen mother! Even if she wanted to get out of the storm, she wouldn't allow it! …… The more the queen mother thought about it, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, the more she felt that this method was really feasible! Raised his head and looked at Ning Tianqi: "Don't worry, the mourning family will hint at her!" No one in this world can take away the land of the emperor! Lishui Bingxuan is the queen, at least the emperor's son still has a way out. One day, she is really not obedient, but also can waste the queen! However How to block all the people in the world? On second thought, there was a flash of light in Empress Dowager Huang's eyes! "Your son, it's the day of your mother's sacrifice. In front of all the ministers in the court, I'll mourn for my family and miss my old friends. I'll pity Xuaner's orphans and widows and force you to marry Xuaner as queen!" "Mother.." Ning Tianqi thought of the same thing in his heart! "If the queen mother sees that the emperor's son can have a great effect, the queen mother will not be afraid of criticism from all over the world!" Patting Ning Tianqi's hand, the queen mother's eyes showed determination! Qingqing at the beginning for her daughter, even life can not, she for her son, not to mention the back of this blame, even without this life, she will let the emperor son without worries! Just the world is unpredictable, did not expect a circle, at the beginning is the emperor son to break off marriage, now is begging to marry her! …… Shui Bingxuan looked at the kitten's energetic appearance after eating and drinking enough, smiled unconsciously, and gently scraped the kitten's nose: "Lazy kitten!" The kitten wrinkled her little nose, the sound of babbling came out of her mouth, and there was a quick smile on her face. The lovely pink and toothless appearance in her mouth deepened Shui Bingxuan's smile! "Oh, kitten, you are so cute!"! It's a pity that there is no camera here, otherwise Mommy will take pictures of the cute appearance of the kitten and let the kitten see it by herself when it grows up! "Oh!" Shui Bingxuan couldn't help imprinting a heavy kiss on the kitten's pink face! The kitten got a kiss from her mother, smiling more happily and drooling! "The kitten is drooling. Hee hee, Mommy, will the kitten still laugh?" Shui Bingxuan finished and put her face on the kitten's tender face to print a kiss again! "Kitten, wait for Mommy to settle all these annoying people, Mommy will play with kitten every day!" Shui Bingxuan kissed the kitten on the face and said softly. Hands and feet neatly arranged the clothes on the body of the kitten, gently stroked the soft hair of the kitten. Lying on the bed, gently patting the body of the kitten, humming a tune gently in his mouth, coaxing the kitten to sleep. Kitten has been more than three months, work and rest has been very regular, wake up in the morning, sleep in the morning. In this palace, she also has no intention to stroll, might as well accompany the kitten to sleep! Cure that disgusting mother and son, out of her sight! Love and hatred Chapter 13 Palace Banquet Surge [VIP] The first floor of Jingcheng Main Street In the elegant wing on the second floor Jiang Yibo's light blue robe leaned lazily on the chair, playing with a black chess piece between his slender fingers! The rising radian of his lips makes people know that he is in a good mood and can even be called happy! Zhang Guanrui, dressed in a white robe and holding a folding fan, saw such a picture as soon as he entered the wing! There was a touch of surprise on his handsome and gentle face. What made Yibo so happy? "Yibo is in a good mood!" Zhang Guanrui raised his eyebrows. Put down the chess pieces in his hands, Jiang Yibo raised his eyes, almost a year no see, Guanrui changed a lot! "Brother Zhang must have gained a lot from this long journey!" Zhang Guanrui smiled but did not speak, everything can not hide to Bo's eyes, which he knew a long time ago, he also sent a lot of things! Out of the capital,ultrasonic cutting machine, he found that the world is really big! "Tell me about you and Xuaner!" Zhang Guanrui sat down on the chair opposite Jiang Yibo, put down the folding fan in his hand, picked up the white character and put it on the chessboard to cut to the point. fycgsonic.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить