СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Evolution "Tanbi Science Fiction"
Otis M. Maciejewski
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:23:21(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Thank you." He Cong also replied lightly, deciding not to discuss in depth the difference between the advantages and disadvantages of living people and robots, but to go straight to the point: "Did the Lord God ask you to come?" Without beating around the Bush, Dan Qing said with a smile, "Yes, but you have to return my favor and help me do research in the future." "Is it?" He Cong answered ambiguously, pulled his lips, looked at Ou Jianwen again, and motioned him to take out his brain sister: "Take Ou Jianwen and Xiangye back to the Ark and give them to the Lord God to deal with. Ask them directly on the way for details.". By the way, take a message to Xiao Ming for me, just say "I'm fine. I'll talk about it when I come back." ” "That's it?" Dan Qing raised his eyebrows and looked at He Cong. He Cong smiled, "Do you want to bring a sweet kiss?" Dan Qing was in a daze, and his enchanting phoenix eyes also stared round. Finally, he giggled and glanced at Ou Jianwen and the brain jar. With his hands inlaid with spar, a robot immediately came in and made a gesture of invitation to them. He said in a flat voice, "Please come this way." Ou Jianwen looked at He Cong, as if waiting for advice. He Cong sighed, nodded gently and said, "He is here to save you. Believe him." Now that He Cong has made a statement, Ou Jianwen has to hold the jar, follow the robot for a few steps, and then turn around and say: "Thank you." The brain sister also whispered, "Goodbye." Two people left, only the two of them in the room,sonicator homogenizer, Danqing suddenly reached out to the desktop elbow support jaw, full of interest: "Do you want to know what happened?"? Well, when you lose consciousness. “……” Dan Qing willfully interpreted He Cong's silence as acquiescence, and continued: "This is what the Lord God told me. Fusu, the attendant of the patriarch of the botanical department, has always been unrequited in love with vanilla. Knowing that she was'killed 'by you, he was so angry that he stunned and dismembered you, cut you into pieces, smuggled you out in a dining car,ultrasonic spray nozzle, and then handed you over to the people in the laboratory. As for how they put you together and resurrected you." Then only you know. Is it Fusu? Hearing the name, he Cong had to think about it before he remembered that it was the name of green hair, and at that moment he raised his eyebrows high. That person, he has never liked, and the other side has never looked up to him this useless purebred, can be said to hate each other but have to get along, know that this person hurt himself, he Cong is not surprised, he gently oh, his face disapprovingly indifferent. Seeing this, Dan Qing laughed again and said, "You are really hated. If that Fusu sees you, it is estimated that you will die of anger." "Oh, do I have to lift the table and curse the street to be happy?"? A masochist? "Masochist, are you talking about the householder?" Danqing irony, but the words came down, the room fell into a dead silence. Danqing put down the tableware and aimed at the thoughtful He Cong. He said firmly, ultrasonic welding transducer ,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, "You're going to find a householder, aren't you?"? You asked for my help, didn't you? After a long time, He Cong fixed his eyes on Danqing and said, "Yes, please help me, even if the Lord God wants you to help me." "Oh, you beg me, that's what you owe me." With that, the wall behind Danqing gradually faded, and finally another room full of weapons and equipment appeared. Danqing first got up and walked away. He Cong did not hesitate to keep up with him. The original wall really does not exist, I do not know whether it was a blind image or another strange device, He Cong also did not care to consider more, the room full of selected equipment so that he was overwhelmed, and Danqing is like a housewife in the supermarket to buy vegetables, leisurely stroll among them, pick out all kinds of equipment to He Cong. These boots and gloves are equipped with a propulsion function. With proper control, you can even choose to fly in the sky. This vest can resist laser attacks and explosions. It also has a shock absorber function to minimize injuries. However, it is troublesome to switch modes. It requires quick reaction and a brain conduction level of more than five; And this laser gun, this laser sword, and all kinds of bombs, I will give you a set of tools to place them, and there are upgraded light wolves, I believe you can control it. Now I'll show you how to use them. Follow me. A wall of the equipment room slowly receded, revealing the practice room, Danqing let He Cong enter alone, but the vast practice room is a blank, and the original wall has been closed, completely invisible gap.
He Cong looked around uneasily, and the voice of Danqing suddenly sounded in his ears. Get your gear on, use it, and walk out of here alive. As the child falls, the battlefield is instantly simulated in the void, which is a labyrinth of tortuous and complex routes, and a frightening whistle can be heard from the depths. "Are you going to murder me?" He Cong murmured as he put on his equipment. "Perhaps, but if you can't even overcome this, don't dream of saving the householder. It's just adding to the confusion." "Dead?"? Even I don't know how to kill myself. "But I can tie you up and take you back." “……” He Cong has neatly put on all the equipment, stepped on the new version of the light wolf, grasped the left and right handles, breathed deeply, closed his eyes and imagined, as if back when the householder instructed him to drive the light wolf, his face showed smile lines, his tone was no longer indifferent, but full of provocation: "Then try." "Oh, I'm so confident. I remind you that I won't release water. When Fengtian passed such a maze trial, he achieved the highest result in the military Academy. The record is still hanging high in the Moon Military Academy, and this battlefield is 100% lethal." "Fengtian?" "Yes, if you come out alive, you will get a rich prize." Dan Qing nestled comfortably in his chair and looked at He Cong in the omnidirectional stereo image. His smiling tone seemed to be seductive: "I have the heart of a householder, the information of a householder, and the help of money and equipment I have provided." Hearing that the householder's heart was in the hands of the painting, He Cong's eyes lit up. It turned out that he was going to ask the painting for it. After all, he had an accident in the ark,ultrasonic generator driver, and nothing could be brought out. The householder's heart must be in the ark. Nice bait. He Cong murmured that he couldn't wait to finish the trial, so he said decisively, "Let's start." 。 fycgsonic.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить