СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
A thousand years of waiting
Harvey M. Reber
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:18:01(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
He didn't forget that today is my birthday! He excitedly pulled me out of the door and came to a courtyard, where I had never been in the house for many days. At this time, although there was moonlight, I could only see the shadows of the trees vaguely. "Xuan Xuan, you just stand here and don't move, and watch me dance for you." As he spoke, he danced out his Chuyun Sword. Lights suddenly came on everywhere. By the time he finished dancing, more than a dozen lights had been lit around me. With the last sword, he jumped up and stabbed a tree beside me. For a moment, the rain of petals fell down against the light. "So beautiful!" I reached out to catch the falling petals as if I were in a fairyland. Xuan Xuan, look down again. When he saw that I was a little intoxicated, he reminded me. I bowed my head, and the place where I stood was surrounded by a heart made up of hundreds of pots of blooming roses. At this time, the middle of the heart was covered with petals, and there was a standing me. He withdrew his sword and flew to my side. "Xuan Xuan.". You like it? I remember you said you liked flowers and wanted to plant flowers in the garden by yourself. These were all planted by me in the Jin Palace in Kaifeng. All the petals were collected by me after each flower bloomed in your absence. I won't let you miss the blooming of each flower! It was, and it will be. In the busy days, he did this quietly, just for my words that day, just to give me a surprise, standing in the flowers, standing in front of him,Artificial Marble Slabs, I was moved to speak. Xuan Xuan, you know how regretful and heartache I felt when I saw this wooden hairpin that day! He took out the wooden hairpin he made from his sleeve and put it in my hair. "Don't throw it away in the future, okay?" "No, never!" I squeezed his hand. Back in the room, it was late at night, and I saw the night's hangover tea on the table. You actually colluded with Zhang Yongde to deceive people, saying that drunkenness wasted my sobering tea! I said angrily. He actually went up and picked up a bowl of wine and drank it upside down. "Delicious!"! It feels good to be drunk! After drinking a bowl of sobering tea, he seemed to be really drunk,Calacatta Quartz Slab, "Xuan Xuan, you finally came back!" He hugged me and murmured. He took off my veil with his hand and stroked my face with some heartache. The place where his hand touched was smooth. By moonlight, he saw my perfect face. Xuan Xuan? "My good sister Ouyang Shan gave me good medicine, and the scar on my face has completely disappeared, but I am used to wearing a veil." I could see his surprise and explained to him. His hand still gently stroked the place where there had been scars, and gradually his eyes became hazy, and he bent down to find his long-lost lips-this night, everything started from the beginning. Sure enough, as I said, he did not disclose my identity. In the following days, I still wore a veil and worked in the kitchen, but from that day on, Zhang Yongde seemed to know that he was more respectful to me. Guo Rong is still busy during the day, only at night we have time to get along, from him I also know the news of several people I care about. Shui Linger gave birth to a son a few days after returning to Jiangling from Gaozhou. Now it has been a hundred days. After returning to Kaifeng, Pietra Gray Marble ,Granite Slab Supplier, Brother Zhao was imprisoned by the emperor for disobeying military orders. Later, when Guo Rong sobered up, he had already sent a letter to Wei Renfu in the capital asking him to try to intercede, and now he should have been released. The most unexpected thing for me was that he had asked Feng Sheng to tell his eldest brother Luo Feng that I was all right around him, so that Jinling's family could rest assured. So many things I do not know, but the reason is that he saw me do not recognize him, do not know what I think in my heart, afraid I know the fact that he has recognized me, afraid I left again, refrained from saying! How can I blame him? Knowing that I had recovered my memory and returned to Guo Rong, Shuilinger wrote to me every time. Zhang Yongde, his deputy, naturally knew all these things. Unexpectedly, he did not send them to me after listening to his words. Now I saw four letters at once, the joy of Shuilinger's new mother, all kinds of concern for me, and the news that my eldest brother had renewed the string, each of which looked so kind. Sister Shuilinger, I will treasure them as I cherish your sisterhood with me.
After more than a month of quiet days, the autumn wind blew, the leaves changed from green to yellow, falling all over the ground, a few nandina trees in Jiedushi's mansion produced bright red fruits, and the crops planted late in the countryside were already golden. In October, it was the harvest season. The news brought by an imperial edict in the capital can no longer fill people's hearts with joy. Liu Chong of the Northern Han Dynasty, on the grounds that Guo Wei had usurped the throne of Liu Zhiyuan of the Later Han Dynasty, did not hesitate to submit to the Khitan in order to borrow the Khitan forces to contend with the Later Zhou Dynasty. At this time, the army was attacking Jinzhou, and Jinzhou was under the jurisdiction of Guo Rong, less than five hundred miles away from Gaozhou. Therefore, Guo Wei ordered Guo Rong, the king of Jin, to be the marshal, Zhang Yongde, the governor of the state, to be the deputy He led the defenders of the two places to Jinzhou to fight against the Later Han Dynasty. This is the first time that Guo Rong led troops to fight, which is very important for him to establish his prestige in the army. It can be said that he can only win but not lose. Zhao eldest brother and Gao Huaide also came at the right time, originally because of Wei Renfu's intercession he had been out of the prison of the Ministry of Punishment the month before, this time with the Northern Han war, the emperor allowed him to atone for meritorious service, came to assist Guo Rong, that Gao Huaide also volunteered to follow to prepare to follow Guo Rong. Sister Xuan, have you made up with your second brother? Brother Zhao asked me the first time he saw me. Uh I nodded gently, "Big brother, little sister still want to thank you." "You and I don't have to thank each other. It's enough for Big Brother to see you happy." His eyes were a little blurred. I saw his eyes fixed on my veil, and I knew that his heart must ache again because of the scar. I could not bear it. I raised my hand and pulled down the veil, revealing my smooth cheeks. Sister Xuan?! He also showed a surprised expression, and then said with a smile,pietra gray marble, "Great, Xuan Mei, great!" 。 forustone.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить