СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Marry first and love deeply
Harvey M. Reber
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 7:14:43(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Under the instructions of Mrs. Zhang, all the ingredients were processed, and then under the instructions of Mrs. Zhang, each dish was cooked according to the steps taught by Mrs. Zhang. When all the dishes were ready, Enron took a special bite to eat. The taste was not very good, but it was also good. It was absolutely not difficult to swallow. It was much better than what she had done before. And when all these dishes are finished, the time is already more than five o'clock, according to her budget, Su Yicheng will probably get home around six o'clock, then the food is still warm, just in time for dinner. It was a candlelight dinner for two people. Enron specially asked Mrs. Zhang to get off work early. Mrs. Zhang saw her careful thoughts and winked at her ambiguously. Then she went home with her own old-fashioned bag with laughter. After Mrs. Zhang left, Anran specially took out the candles and candlesticks that Su Yicheng had prepared before and put them on the bar, and specially used the light remote control to adjust the lights in the whole room to a very romantic and emotional light. She even went into the room specially to change herself into a beautiful maternity dress, yellow color, straight knee-length skirt, slightly waist design in the middle, tied a bow directly behind her back, simple and generous, a very durable style, and very comfortable to wear. After changing clothes, I went into the bathroom and put a little lip gloss on myself to make myself look more energetic. Looking at himself in the mirror,Grey Marble Slab, Enron suddenly stopped the action, and then laughed out loud, think about it all feel funny, hand over his chest, palm obviously can feel his heartbeat at the moment constantly accelerating, even a little nervous, this always feels like the same person he likes, two people hold hands for the first time,White Marble Mosaic, two people hug for the first time. The first time they kissed, the feeling was the same. Her heart beat faster and faster. She was nervous, but a little excited. She had experienced this feeling when she was in love with Mo Fei at the beginning. At that time, she was simply frightened by the heartbeat and palpitations. She pulled Lin Li in a panic and asked her if she was ill. She was also laughed at by Lin Li very rudely. Said she was not sick, just hurt lovesickness. Even the loudspeakers went back to the dormitory to publicize it, and then in a few days the whole class and even the whole school knew that she was in love with Mofei, but now things have changed. The other hand covered his bulging belly and murmured softly, "Baby, do you think mom is useless? Dad just promised to come back early in the evening to have dinner with us. Mom is happy like a child. She is really unpromising, isn't she?" Also do not know whether there is really a feeling, in Enron such a feeling when the two little guys in the stomach actually responded to the move. Enron was a little moved. He stroked his stomach in the direction of the movement and said in a funny way, "You think so, too!"! But I can't help it. Mom hasn't seen Dad for several days. I really miss him. You also miss him, don't you? As if he really understood Enron's words, after Enron finished speaking, White Marble Slabs ,grey marble slab, his stomach was kicked twice, and the force was much heavier than the previous ones, which made people feel very clearly. Enron ha ha smile, a face of happiness and satisfaction. Such fetal movement may be just a coincidence, but such a coincidence makes Enron particularly happy, humming a ditty and sitting on the sofa in the living room waiting for Su Yicheng to come back, when bored, touching her stomach with her hand and talking to her babies in her stomach. Time passed little by little, the sky outside darkened quickly, and Su Yicheng still did not come back after six o'clock. Enron thought that he should not have finished his work, nor called him, but still sat in the living room waiting, reading magazines, or watching TV. More than an hour later, Su Yicheng still did not come back at 7 o'clock, and Enron's stomach was a little hungry at this time, and he cried out in protest. He beeped his mouth and frowned slightly. He reached out his hand and patted his big belly. He said softly, "Wait a little longer. Dad will come back later. We will have dinner together when Dad comes back. We haven't had dinner with him for a long time.".
” So after another hour, when the door was still not opened from the outside at eight o'clock, the smile on Enron's face slowly faded away, slowly replaced by worry and uneasiness. Took the mobile phone to Su Yicheng to dial the past, the mobile phone rang for a long time but no one picked up. Enron did not know what had happened to Su Yicheng, but comforted himself by saying that he should still be busy, perhaps still in a meeting, but there was no time to call her when something happened. In this way, the worry in my heart was half less, because I had been busy preparing dinner with Mrs. Zhang in the kitchen in the afternoon, so I didn't even eat snacks. Now my stomach was really hungry and uncomfortable. Because I was pregnant with a child, I didn't dare to be too careless. I got up and went to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of milk and heat it to satisfy my hunger. Then he sat back in the living room and waited for Su Yicheng to come back. Waiting for the eyelids but more and more heavy up, bit by bit some strong can not open, slowly closed, consciousness also began to become a little hazy, is really a little sleepy, almost a whole afternoon in the kitchen, nap is naturally no time. So he fell asleep on the sofa in a daze with the pillow in his arms. Enron did not know how long he slept. When he woke up again, the lights in the room were still on. The dinner on the bar was already as cold as water. Even the red candle was burning more than half. He took his cell phone and looked at the time above. It was already 10:30, but Su Yicheng still did not come back. He redialed the past, but no one answered. Enron worried, but there is no way, but at the moment some blame themselves did not ask his office number and the number of Secretary Zheng, otherwise when he can not find him, you can also find Secretary Zheng to ask about the situation. In fact, the main reason is that he did too well at the beginning, even if he was busy, but he never let her find no one. I made several phone calls in succession, but no one answered. Some helpless got up, took the plastic wrap to put on the bar to keep fresh, maybe he should come back later,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, when he came back, maybe he didn't eat, he could eat directly hot. forustone.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить