СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Chivalrous
Outlaw
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 6:55:23(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Turned back to pick up a dagger, conveniently a throw, cold blade into the rainbow, "poof!" A nail in front of Ma Xiao's feet, Ma Xiao at the foot of a meal, but did not stop, spin and lift the leg. At this time, Li Yanqiu said, "Ma Xiao, this is the second one. Don't take the third step." "Poof!" Another dagger flew out of his hand, and this time it was also inserted in front of Ma Xiao's feet, but the sharp blade of the dagger cut the tip of Ma Xiao's shoe. Ma Xiao's body shook violently, but he still didn't stop, and he was going to step again. Li Yanqiu raised his eyebrows steeply and said, "Ma Xiao, there are only three things for people, and there are only two things for me. Be careful.." Ma Chi suddenly shouted, "Laowu, come back!" Ma Xiaohuo turned around and shouted, "Elder brother, don't you.." With a wave of his hand, Ma Chi said, "As I said, now that we have been reasonable, our brothers will speak to the end. Don't leave a handle on us and make our friends in Jianghu laugh." Ma Xiao did not speak again, but he stood there and did not move. Ma Chi looked at Li Yanqiu and said, "My surname is Li. You are cruel.." Li Yanqiu put down the dagger he had raised and said with a smile, "How dare you, Master Yang Jiu? Please don't worry and dare to say yours!" "Thank you,interactive boards for classrooms, Master Li," said Yang Chun hurriedly. "I'm telling you the truth. My teacher's wife and I were originally from Fengyang. Because of the natural disaster in our hometown, my teacher's wife's relatives died and scattered. A man who was a guest in Jinling had no choice but to go to Qinhuai to sell himself to support himself. Unexpectedly, he was robbed by Ma Da. When I heard about it, I came to look for him. I couldn't afford to provoke him, and I couldn't wait for him. Only to come to the capital with my teacher's wife. "Master Yang Jiu," said Li Yanqiu, "I heard that you are related to your teacher's wife." Yang Chun murmured, "I dare not hide it any more. My teacher's wife is my distant cousin." Li Yanqiu said, "Oh,interactive whiteboards in the classroom," and said, "I've been short for a generation to avoid disaster. There's nothing I can do about it.." Turning to Ma Chi, he said, "Big boss, did you hear that?" Ma Chi nodded coldly and said, "I heard that. I wish I could pull out his tongue." Li Yanqiu smiled indifferently and said, "Does the big boss think that what he said is not true?" Ma Chi said, "The two of them know in their hearts whether it is true or not." Li Yanqiuwei shook his head and said, "Now I want to say something fair. No matter what he said or not, it's no wonder that the old hero Yan and the song are not here.." Ma Chi said angrily, "Is it my fault? Is it my fault?" Li Yanqiu shook his head indifferently and said, "That's not what I meant. There is a public opinion. At least no wonder the old hero Yan, and the song is not the old hero Yan!" "Tell me, Li," said Ma Chi. "Why.." "Of course," said Li Yanqiu, "I want to make it clear that it's very simple. The old hero Yan just took in Yang Chun, who used to work in the Ethereal Bureau, and asked for Mei Niang, who was born in the Yingchun Courtyard of the Eight Hutongs, interactive touch screens education ,touch screen board classroom, but he didn't know that she was your favorite concubine Hua Gu!" "That's what you said, Li," said Ma Chi. "That's the truth," said Li Yanqiu. "The two of them are right in front of you. If you don't believe me, you can ask them face to face if they have mentioned the past to the old hero Yan." "No need to ask," said Ma Chi. "Of course not." Li Yanqiu laughed and said, "This is a bite." Ma Chi raised his eyebrows and said, "But Li.." Li Yanqiu stopped Ma Chi at the beginning of the conversation and said, "Big boss, I love to meddle in other people's affairs, but I am the most reasonable person in my life, and I am also the most impartial person. I would like to say that I can't blame you for this, and the song is not your big boss.." Ma Chi said coldly, "Then who is to blame? Who is the music?" Li Yanqiuwei shook his head and said, "No one is to blame. No one is to blame. If Fengyang hadn't had this natural disaster at the beginning, nothing would have happened now.".
” Ma Chi was in a daze and said, "Well, Li, what do you mean.." Li Yanqiu smiled and said, "This is an important place in the capital. It's disgusting to have a bloody affair in Jianghu. There should be a better way to do it than to do it."! "Li," said Ma Chi, "why don't you come right out and say it?" Xiaoxiangzi scanning, aim-9 OCR, Xiaoxiang Academy serialization : Eleven Li Yanqiu said, "Coach Yan has lived in the capital city for decades. In his later years, he resigned and taught his disciples. He has almost broken off contact with the people in Jianghu. The seven of them are the people who dominate Jianghu. Their status is so high that they are called the'Eight Tigers', the'Nine Dragons', and the'Thirteen Riders'. They all have a head and a face for each other. Why should they scratch their faces for this matter, fight against each other, and spill blood on the capital fields? I Ma Hai suddenly said, "My surname is Li. It's easy for you to say. My eldest brother's favorite concubine was abducted and taken away. Now three of them have been found, but you have to make a reconciliation." Li Yanqiu smiled indifferently and asked, "What do you think we should do?" Before Ma Hai opened his mouth, the saddle sneered and said, "Li, this is already obvious. Do you still need to ask?" Li Yanqiu said with a faint smile, "It seems that the five or seventy-two masters are going to fight each other, and they can't shed blood in Kyoto.." Turning to Ma Chi, he said, "Big boss, I'll listen to you." Ma Chi smiled coldly and said, "Li, do you want to reach out to reconcile with my brother? He should be a man who weighs two catties. Do you understand that?" Li Yanqiu said with a smile, "Big boss, I'm not too confused. I understand." "Well, my brother," cried the horse, "weigh your weight, if it is not enough." "I'll turn around and leave at once," said Li Yanqiu. "If the big boss thinks it's too cheap, I'll stay and let the seven take care of me. What if I'm lucky enough?" Ma Chi said, "If conditions permit, my brother will listen to you and reconcile with him." Li Yanqiu smiled and said, "Why, there are still conditions?" "Of course," cried the horse, "shouldn't there be?" "It's time," said Li Yanqiu. "Please tell me about it first." "It's very simple," said Ma Chi. "Give me back my men and take them away." Li Yanqiuwei nodded and said, "This seems to be negotiable.." Turning to Yan Er, he said, "Old hero Yan,smartboards for business, do you accept this offer?" Yan Er hesitated and did not speak. As soon as Li Yanqiu frowned, Yan Zhong called out, "Uncle!" 。 hsdsmartboard.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (2)
Новая тема Ответить