СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Mobile Storm
Outlaw
#1 Оставлено : 30 августа 2022 г. 6:51:16(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Congratulations, Baron Tenini. If you confirm that the other side is the first soldier of mankind, you will be rewarded by Her Majesty the Queen. May you continue to make contributions." "At your service." Surviving the disaster was indeed a blessing. Tenini still broke out in a cold sweat. He didn't expect that the first soldier of mankind was so tough. He lost nearly three hundred soldiers. It was a bit of a loss. But exaggerate a little, so as to show the importance of the enemy, the greater the reward will be, Tenini thought more and more happy. On Earth, the real first soldier of mankind is already preparing his attack plan, just as the enemy wants to kill the Blade Warrior to destroy the human counterattack morale, if the Blade Warrior can give the enemy a little heavy blow on the moon, it will boost morale. If you can kill the leader of the aliens, why not! Looking at the sky, Li Feng knew what he was going to do. Tenini fleet is naturally empty, if not for the lack of combat effectiveness, Tang Ling really want to fight a war of annihilation, severely teach the aliens. For Tenini, the plan failed, but it was excusable. In the eyes of the Katie people, the significance of eliminating the strongest human warrior was far greater than that of eliminating a small fleet. After this period of fighting, aliens also found that the level of human land warfare is higher than the level of Star Wars, coupled with Xiao Zhen's "staff",4k smart board, aliens feel the need to destroy the strongest human fighters. The video was sent, Xiao Zhen was happy and lonely, if the revenge plan was completed, then the meaning of her life was really gone. Miss Zhen, is this warrior the strongest blade fighter of mankind? Sophie still has a lot of respect for True. Although True is on the side of Filnina, she is now highly valued by the Queen, and the Katie people want to gain a foothold in the solar system. True plays a very important role. Text 656 wordy,smart board touch screen, kill! Seeing the mobile suit on the image, Xiao Zhen shook his head, although a bit like, but this person's combat effectiveness can not be compared with the blade fighter. Your Highness, this man is supposed to be a first-class mobile suit, but he is not a blade fighter. "No?" Sophie, full of joy, was immediately doused by a basin of cold water. "Miss Zhen, are you sure?" "Your Highness, if it's Blade, Tenini's fleet won't come back." Although he is an enemy, he has a profound understanding of the strength of blade fighters. Sophie is stupefied, even if Katie star's strongest mecha warrior is also very difficult to do, will not be too exaggerated, smart interactive whiteboard ,smart boards for conference rooms, human beings have such a strong fighting capacity? "Your Royal Highness, I think Miss Zhen is exaggerating. As a warrior of Katie Star, I would like to see the so-called strongest warrior of mankind." The speaker was a casually dressed soldier, not as tightly dressed as others. The difference was that he had a bright star on his chest, not a five-pointed star in the human sense, but it felt very close. Mademoiselle, this is the warrior of Katie, one of the twelve stars, His Highness Alfred, who has come to deal with the strongest warrior of mankind. Sophie smiled and said that Filnina was also one of the twelve star generals, all of whom were Her Majesty's guards, and that this time she had sent Alfred to attack human confidence, which also showed that human mobile suits had attracted their attention. Although the twelve stars will not lead the troops to fight, but the status is very high, are the existence of strong personal strength, and it can be seen that although men. But Sophie was also respectful. Warriors have a good place in any species. His Highness Alfred, I am not exaggerating. Blade Warrior is an unprecedented super soldier for human beings. His words can make countless human beings fearless of death. Since his appearance, he has gone through countless battles without a single defeat. As long as he is there, human beings can not give up. "Oh.". It seems that he is a human warrior, so I want to see more, Princess Long, if the Blade Warrior goes out, I am willing to fight him fairly to show the fighting power of my Katie people. It also makes human beings completely desperate. Said Alfred, with a slight bow. Sophie nodded. "I'm relieved to have you here. Mars and the moon have a lot of resistance. We have to find a way to extinguish their hopes.".
” "At your service." "Do you have any suggestions in this matter, Miss True?" "Your Royal Highness, I fully agree with your strategy. If you can destroy the Blade Warrior, the Moon's resistance will be reduced by half immediately.". It will also be very helpful in attacking the earth in the future. "Oh, do you have any good plans? I heard that the Blade Warrior is elusive.". It is not subordinate to any ruling body of mankind. Sophie laughed, and she could see that she had put a lot of effort into human intelligence. In fact, in addition to Xiao Zhen's men, there are also some outlaws who have submitted to the aliens. If the aliens are all drooling monsters, this is unlikely, but the Katie people are very close to humans, and they can also master human language, which makes a small group of people let go of psychological barriers, in their view. This is also an opportunity to turn over and become a superior person. For this case. The Katy people are very happy to see that they have encountered strong resistance from the human ground. Their strategies are also adjusting and changing. Why not announce the news of Blade's death on the moon? I think there are always their spies on the moon. As long as they release it, with the character of Blade, I'm afraid they won't stand it. It's up to His Highness Alfred. Xiao Zhen's smile is very charming and strange. Very well, just do what Miss Zhen wants and execute it immediately. Besides, Miss Zhen, we have found a huge instrument on the moon, which has strong computing power. According to my guess, it should be something like your human brain, but it has stopped working. I think Miss Jane will know something about it. "Oh,65 inch smart board, then I can go and have a look. If it can resume operation, it will bring us great convenience." "Then it's better that all the satellites on the moon and in the earth's orbit stop working. If they can be repaired, I will tell Her Majesty the Queen about Miss Zhen's contribution!" "I'm willing to help." Blade? Wiped out by aliens. hsdsmartboard.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить