СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Legend of Star Peak
LenaKnight
#1 Оставлено : 29 августа 2022 г. 10:53:51(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Zhang Xingfeng calmly sat on the chair looking at the happy Zhu Li in the above said a lot of nonsense the smile on his face is so kind but his heart is secretly scolding "Zhu Li" You bastard did you do this to me on purpose bring me here and then put me aside and say those high-sounding words yourself I don't want to listen to your nonsense here My disciples are still waiting for me! Zhu Li was immersed in excitement kept talking about the significance of the great victory of the war kept praising the heroic soldiers of the Ming Dynasty said spittle flying a minister is also very happy a red smile heard Zhu Li said everywhere a minister's smile is more brilliant Zhu Li seemed to notice that Commodity Chemicals he had said a little too much He immediately coughed and said "This war can be said to be the shortest war between several countries in history It hasn't been a month in total!"! Not even a month Is there such a short war in history Ha-ha The ministers below immediately began to sing their praises Short war this is really worthy of the name Zhu Li smiled with satisfaction and continued "I have taken the absolute initiative in the war of the Ming Dynasty!"! The greatest contributor to this victory is Zhang Xingfeng Count Zhang Hearing this Zhang Xingfeng's eyes narrowed slightly This Zhu Li mentioned his name again From the beginning of Zhu Li he had already mentioned Zhang Xingfeng's name 13 times "Well" said Zhu Li Of course there are also the contributions of the generals so today I call you here to reward the generals who have made great contributions in the war! Everyone's eyes lit up immediately their heads were raised their ears began to stand up and now it was the most critical time Zhu Li was very satisfied with the expression of the courtiers below After a pause he smiled and said "Of course the greatest hero is Count Zhang Xingfeng Count Zhang is the family of the Xingfeng family I really can't take out gold or anything!" With that he laughed at himself The ministers below also smiled at Zhang Xingfeng with a faint hint of flattery in their smiles Zhang Xingfeng smiled and looked at Zhu Li "Ha" Zhu Li what can you do to make me happy What genius treasure haven't I Zhang Xingfeng seen There are countless treasures in Master's Tianyu bracelet and I have one hundred million taels of gold How interesting I'm really curious Zhang Xingfeng looked at Zhu Li in a teasing way and he really couldn't imagine what benefits Zhu Li would give him Zhu Li smiled and suddenly looked serious "Count Zhang" he said "you've made a great contribution this time But it's a pity that Count Zhang is the head of a family There are a lot of problems with the title" The following people are surprised Duke to seal the Duke If Zhang Xingfeng is just an officer there is no problem but he is still the family of the Xingfeng family if he becomes a Duke then the Xingfeng family is the family of Xingfeng Chemicals Suppliers but the conditions for becoming a family are much more harsh such as property over ten billion taels of silver! Although Zhang Xingfeng has 100 million gold property is enough but Zhang Xingfeng has not been made public the world really few people know Zhu Li smiled and looked at the reaction of the people below Then he looked at the quiet Zhang Xingfeng and said with a smile "But Count Zhang's contribution this time is too great It's really hard for me to reward him So I decided to make Zhang Xingfeng the Marquis of Xiaoyao and give Donglin Palace to Marquis Zhang And another palace in the eastern suburbs Dongfeng Garden will be given to Marquis Zhang's brother Count Wolf Feng!" Everyone was stunned including Zhang Xingfeng Becoming a Marquis Zhang Xingfeng was not surprised Zhu Li gave him a palace he was surprised but not much surprise but Zhu Li actually gave Wolf Feng a palace which made Zhang Xingfeng surprised The minister below is also extremely shocked this reward Zhang Xingfeng unexpectedly rewarded the wolf front what is this But Ju Ming standing in the group of princes looked at his father and admired him secretly
Even if Zhu Li gave Zhang Xingfeng more rewards Zhang Xingfeng estimated that there would not be much touching but Zhu Li gave Zhang Xingfeng's brother Zhang Xingfeng and Wolf Feng's feelings others do not know but the people in these big forces are very clear gave Wolf Feng rewards estimated that the effect is much better Zhang Xingfeng could not remain indifferent either He immediately stood up and bowed saying "Thank you Your Majesty!" Zhu Li immediately smiled and said "Marquis Zhang you don't have to do this It's the right thing to do Marquis Zhang is really for me" I really can't think of any way to reward Marquis Zhang! So just come up with such a way ha ha! "Next I want to reward General Hong Zhu" …… One by one the general was Zhu Li rewarded again including the officers of Qingzhou County in advance of the state while Zhang Catalysts and Additives Xingfeng sat quietly in his chair controlling the Samadhi True Fire in his body slowly practicing the Six Turns of Xuanshen Jue which needs to be practiced all the time Zhang Xingfeng's normal activities the body is also practicing but slowly With conscious control like this the speed will be much faster The heart is divided into two parts while practicing while paying attention to the things in the hall Finally all the generals were rewarded and Zhu Li seemed to be thirsty He took a sip of tea and rested for a while before he said seriously "Well" This great victory was an unprecedented victory so I decided- 'Amnesty Is'! " ' With that Zhu Li looked at the ministers below with shining eyes Everyone was stunned but immediately cheered and many ministers immediately sang "The emperor is wise!" Something like that Zhang Xingfeng is also slightly stunned amnesty is not a trivial matter he really did not think that Zhu Li would be like this Zhang Xingfeng has not really understood what such an unprecedented victory means to an emperor! In Zhang Xingfeng half listen half practice the award finally ended Zhang Xingfeng declined Zhu Li's request for a banquet returned to Xingfeng Manor Zhang Xingfeng has not come back for some time As soon as Zhang Xingfeng returned to Xingfeng Manor he knew that Wolf Feng was in the back garden and went directly into the eight formations globalchemmall.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить