СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Little God of Wealth in the Entertainment Circle [Chuanshu]
LenaKnight
#1 Оставлено : 29 августа 2022 г. 10:50:20(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
She was so busy filming today that she couldn't keep the key on her body. Yu Xiao doesn't like to touch other people's things, but now she has to turn over her schoolbag. Fortunately, she soon found the key. He sent Tao Youning to her room, helped her take off her shoes, covered her with a quilt, and was ready to leave. When I passed by the living room, I saw the peach tree by accident. Last time he thought the tree was very strange. Before Tao Youning took a selfie, someone said it was gold dust on the peach tree, but when he approached it, it was not gold dust. Its golden color is inside the leaves, which is integrated with the whole tree. He gently picked up a peach leaf, feeling cool and moist, but as if he could feel the flow of juice inside, its breath of life is so rich, vigorous and full of tension, just like.. Like its owner. Yu Xiao closed his eyes. Forget it, she is also like this today because of filming, and he is one of the directors, so it can barely be called half a work-related injury. Come on. He took Tao Youning's key, went back to his residence to wash, took the computer and turned back again. In the past, I often stayed up all night because of my work, but today I just changed my place of work. The little girl is so drunk that you have to watch her so that you can rest assured. When Tao Youning woke up, she had a splitting headache and stared at the ceiling for a long time before she remembered that this was where she lived now. She tapped her forehead with the palm of her hand, barely stood up and walked out of the room, but was shocked to see Yu Xiao sitting in the dining room, pattering at the computer. Are you awake? Yu Xiao saw her come out and asked. Tao Youning nodded in a daze: "Why are you in my house?" “…… I'm afraid you're too drunk to wake up. Now that you're awake, I'll go back first. He closed the computer. Tao Youning guessed whether he had stayed up all night, opened his mouth, but did not dare to say anything, and watched Yu leave. She has a bad headache and needs to be relieved. Tao Youning ordered a porridge on the takeaway APP. After drinking it, he finally recovered a little. He finished the homework assigned by Gu Ye first and took photos to send to him. Gu Ye did not immediately correct her homework, but pulled her into a group, the name of the group is: the power of life. Tao Youning looked, group members plus her a total of only six people, the other five are the people who gathered together yesterday, the group owner is Su Menglei. Su Menglei took the lead in welcoming her in the group, and then added her as a friend, Precision steel tubes ,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, as enthusiastic as yesterday. Everyone seems to be on vacation during this period of time, the group is very noisy, but Yu Xiao has not been bubbling. As expected, Su Menglei asked: [Gu Hao, where is your junior fellow apprentice? He didn't bubble when the children entered the group today.] Gu Hao: [I don't know. Maybe he is busy with his work. His company is developing new business recently.] Jiang Bai: [And he asked me about the modern film script before. I think he may want to prepare for a new film.] Su Menglei: [As a rich second generation, why on earth does he work so hard/mad/mad] Gu Ye: [It's not easy. If you can't do it well, you have to go back to inherit the family business/pick your nose] Su Menglei: [Didn't you say you were going to correct the children's homework? Did you finish it so soon?] Gu Ye: [I haven't started to change..] Tao Youning looked at the chat in the group and swallowed saliva. In fact, she felt that Yu Xiao should be at home to catch up on sleep. In the next few days, Gu Ye gave her video lectures almost every day until the morning of the 29th New Year, when he sent her a message saying that he and his brother were going back to their hometown for the Spring Festival and would make up lessons for her when they came back. Tao Youning naturally had no opinion and wished them a happy New Year in advance. At the end of the year, Gu Mingyou, who was filming in the northwest, also sent her a video invitation. Tao Youning picked it up and found that Gu Mingyou was much darker than before. Sister, how are you recently? Gu Mingyou smiled, and his dark skin made his teeth look particularly white. I'm fine. How are you? Are you tired with the group? Not bad. It's easier than before. The martial arts director likes me very much and gives me a small kitchen when he is free. Sister, I started to learn English recently, I just know that Chinese Kungfu is so charming, I want to learn English well and spread it to the whole world! The young man's voice was loud and full of longing.
Tao Youning never hit anyone's dream, she felt that a life with dreams was possible, encouraging: "Come on, I believe you!" They chatted a few more words and hung up. Gu Mingyou also began to learn English, and she has not seen much English except reciting words for several days, and she is learning several other subjects. The man who said he would make up for her English disappeared for many days, but she was a little guilty and dared not take the initiative to poke him. Tao Youning opened the dialog box with Yu Xiao and stared at his head. Suddenly, there was a message in the dialog box. Chapter 36 Tao Youning a little surprise, unexpectedly she looked at the dialog box, Yu Xiao sent her a message. Yu Xiao last time after going back, looking at his right hand, which was broken by the skin, has not hurt, but there is a kind of crisp feeling of residue. Apart from the bump of her teeth and the soft lips. No, I can't think about it anymore. He did not let himself have more thoughts that he should not have, and devoted himself to work for many days without contacting her. Emotion, like art, often returns to its place when it is out of its control and left for a few days. The reason for looking for her today is that Assistant Huang told him that the old doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, who is particularly powerful, had returned to Beijing for the Spring Festival these two days, and if necessary, he had better go there today. Yu Xiao: [Are you free?] Tao Youning: [Yes] Did she come back a little too fast, like she was waiting for him. Yu Xiao paused and then said, "Someone recommended a good doctor of traditional Chinese medicine. I think you may need it. If it's convenient, I'll come to you later." Tao Youning is full of trepidation and flattered. God,aluminium coated steel tube, Director Yu wants to take her to see a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine? See Chinese medicine conditioning body is not like a sudden illness, do not need him to pick her up in person. Tao Youning: [I am convenient, but will it be too much trouble for you? Why don't you tell me the name of the doctor and I'll register myself? 。 cbiesautomotive.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить