СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
An old man older than me.
KevinBeatty
#1 Оставлено : 29 августа 2022 г. 8:42:03(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
So I spent half a day reading The Old Man Who Is Older Than Me. Reading the first Qian Zhongshu, I was amazed that a person who thinks highly of himself would have such sincere admiration for another person who has more knowledge than him. The second Zhang Leping, read a deeper move: a person and another person's decades have always been so beautiful, so interesting,ghana seed extract, who can always see a sunny scene for decades? In the third chapter, Li Keran writes about the whole Dayabao Hutong, which is completely fascinated by the kind of collective described in it-from old to young,tannic acid astringent, all immersed in warmth. From this, I can understand how much Mr. Huang's "returning to the void into the muddy, accumulating health into the male" is in the thick accumulation. His words are not beautiful, lutein eye complex ,turmeric extract powder, not strange, not sophisticated, nor profound. It is a natural and warm narrative wrapped in true feelings. The decades of an old man seem to be in such a quiet sunshine, even the harshest days are completely illuminated by this sunshine. After reading this book, I told Ying Hong that the deepest feeling is that when Mr. Huang looks at anyone, he sees his advantages. He is always in the low place, and there is no shadow in the middle. It is entirely emotional. The longest part of this book is about his uncle Shen Congwen, but somehow it is not as moving as Dayabao Hutong, Zhang Leping and Xu Linlu. Perhaps it was because the distance was too close and his uncle covered it too much. I still don't know Mr. Huang, but I have had the opportunity to invite him to meet the old man. I always feel that it is neither a natural encounter nor a deliberate visit. Mr. and Mrs. Ding Cong, who are closest to Mr. Huang, are very familiar with each other. Asked about Mr. Shen's comments on Mr. Huang, he replied: He is talented and energetic. He paints, writes articles,stesweet stevia, makes sculptures, and builds houses. He has built one big house after another. We all feel that he is addicted to building houses. Mr. Ding even said, "I have never seen such a person!" 。 prius-biotech.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить