СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Cherish the meaning
ThomasDuncan
#1 Оставлено : 29 августа 2022 г. 8:09:32(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Back more often than you.". You've been standing here for so long. Go to the dining room first. You must be hungry. You're tired. The hand carelessly stroked his right leg and touched the bracket of the hand in the clothing material, and he couldn't help feeling distressed. I'll go to the study first, and don't eat up all my sesame butter rolls. "I know you like it, so I asked Aunt Fang to make a big plate for you long ago." "I knew my mother loved me the most." He gave a big hug with one hand. How old are you? Are you still acting like a spoiled child? Are you ashamed? Knowing that he had always been glib and not serious, although he said so, the pity on his face was at a glance. Deep in the courtyard is my father's study, a north-south, rectangular structure, which is the architectural form of Beijing's standard old-style courtyard. It is so quiet that only the sound of the breeze blowing through a small bamboo forest in the courtyard and the leaves rubbing against each other can be heard. As soon as he reached the porch, he saw the life secretary open the door and come out. He called out, "Uncle Liang." Eyes aimed at the open window of the study, the meaning of inquiry. The light reflected the green bamboo in the yard, reflecting a faint light. Secretary Liang paused beside him and shyly dropped the sentence, "Take care of yourself." He didn't dare to say much else, so he could only give a light reminder. Looking at the green light, he sighed, he was most afraid of his father since childhood, because he did not grow up around him, so he was most afraid of him. When he was a child,plastic pallet manufacturer, every time he went back to Beijing, he would first call him to his study to see how his handwriting was and how he was practicing the violin. When I was a child, I was deeply influenced by my grandfather, and my handwriting was good, but I really couldn't practice the piano. At that time, I made trouble with the children in the courtyard all night. How could I be quiet enough to practice the piano. The funniest thing was that when he was sent to the Air Force Kindergarten on the first day, the dean came out to pick him up in person,plastic pallet supplier, but he pointed to the plaque at the door and shouted to Xu Junheng: "There is not even a plane. What kind of Air Force Kindergarten is it?" He threw the violin directly on the ground and got back into the car, which made the teacher beside him smile awkwardly at the nanny beside him. Later, when his father found out about it, he was still unable to beat him. Even though the slender bamboo was really painful on his leg, he was stunned and did not beg for mercy. He raised his head and said with a heroic look on his face: "Even if I was killed, I would not go to kindergarten." In the end, the matter of kindergarten was not settled, and Grandpa came to pick him up in person. But the pain, the pain is real, but now I can't feel it before I miss it. As soon as the knock on the door fell, there came a steady but not cold "come in." "Dad, I'm back." The furnishings in the study are very simple, simple and neat wooden desks and rattan chairs, wholesale plastic pallet ,heavy duty plastic pallet, bookcases on the wall are a whole row of neatly arranged books and documents, rosewood carved bookcases can not cover the memory of growth rings, still wiped spotless. Buried in the book on the table did not look up, still busy in their own affairs, only casually said: "sit." The voice is not loud, but it has absolute authority. It is surrounded by mountains and lakes, shaded by trees. Even in midsummer, it will not be sultry. All the wooden furniture in the room will not add cushions. If he wants to do it for a while, he will not be able to get up. He simply keeps silent and stands in front of the desk like a pupil who has been punished by the teacher. Hum! What's the matter? I haven't been back for half a year, and I'm in a hurry to come back? The old man finally launched an attack. How can he run? At most, he was beaten out of the door by his father just like when he was a child. Can not dare to say, the body is straight, this time to say such words is not looking for smoke? I can only half lower my head and dare not make a sound. Seeing that he didn't make a sound, the old man's tone slowed down. "Where was Lao Liang when he called you the day before yesterday?" "Singapore." "What happened to Huayu's acquisition last month?" "Work." "Do you cherish words like gold?"? The word "work" led to the bribery cases of three large foreign-funded institutions in China. There was a storm in the city outside, but he wanted to cover up the sky with one hand. I am neither the Securities Regulatory Commission nor the Banking Regulatory Commission, and the bribery case can not be involved because I said a few words alone. If you don't kill Boren, Boren will die because of you.
"Perhaps he felt that his tone was too sharp, so he turned to him and said in a long tone," It's easy to break too hard. You can't overdo everything. How can you not learn to stay with Grandpa for so many years? All I know is that I have nothing serious to do with my friends all day. He has always had a headache for his youngest son, who has been rebellious and unconventional since childhood. I'm not wrong. Hearing him say Grandpa, Li Xi opened his mouth coldly and did not want to continue to entangle on this topic. Is that my fault? The old man was a little angry, and his voice rose a little from the calm just now. He put down his pen and stood up to look at him, and the air pressure in his study suddenly dropped. He still half lowered his head, motionless, and did not retort, which was almost the drama he had to perform here every time he came back. The two men froze when they could not reach an agreement, and the smell of gunpowder in the air was strong. But after only a few minutes of stalemate, the old man took one look at his legs, sighed, and waved: "Go to the back room and copy the family precepts fifty times for me." He froze for a moment, but he didn't *** the guy. When he was a child, Hsu Chun-heng always laughed at him, saying that his family had the most rules. If he made a mistake, he would not play singles. After playing, he had to recite the family precepts, and after reciting them, he had to write them from memory. Every time I went to his house and saw his appearance, I knew that he had been punished, but he was stubborn and would never beg for mercy even if he was beaten half to death. How could the old man know the importance when he was really angry? Once he was beaten so hard that he couldn't get out of bed for a whole week, and finally Grandpa came and scolded him before he was slightly restrained. He closed the door of the study and breathed a sigh of relief when he reached the courtyard. In the dark night, the houses far and near were arranged and evacuated, without any sense of crowding and cramping. But he did not dare to relax, his eyes crossed the rockery,wholesale plastic pallet, looked at the deep inner room, slightly raised his eyebrows and smiled, knowing that the old man would not let him go easily. cnplasticpallet.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить