СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Rich and powerful families, young soldiers, excessive spoiling of wives
AnTsui
#1 Оставлено : 25 августа 2022 г. 5:25:03(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Su asked a daze, yuan Yuquan has easily passed by her side, and the staff said to each other hard. It turned out that yuan Yuquan already knew the competition system of the final. Let new people and famous singers sing together, on the one hand, it can inspire new people, on the other hand, it also has enough topics to bring higher ratings for the program. But this method itself is not absolutely fair, and the popularity of singers is different, which will naturally affect the contestants who sing with them. The day after the birth of the top three, the newspaper published the final competition system, and also announced the pairing of the contestants and singers. Among them, the biggest topic is Xue Shaofeng, who has not released a record for two years but has numerous die-hard girl fans. Many fans who don't pay attention to this kind of talent show on weekdays say they want to see Xue Xue return to the music industry again and cooperate with new people. In the recording studio, Nie Su asked under great pressure: "What should I do? If I can't sing well, I will be chased by your fans!" Lighten up and sing as much as you want. You're a newcomer. If you sing too well, I'll be under a lot of pressure. Xue Shaofeng joked in order to comfort her. After getting along with each other for a long time, Suwen found that the first brother in the entertainment industry really had no airs. Not only did he get along with her, but he also got to know the teachers in the studio like a buddy. Perhaps this is the bearing of big-name artists, compared with Xing Manzi's arrogance,outdoor hot tub, this is what she really wants to learn from her predecessors. In fact, it doesn't matter whether you take the first one or not. Now your popularity has come out, and the company dares to hang you out. I'm afraid the leaves are in a hurry to prepare for a formal appointment this time. Xue Shaofeng took out his experience to educate her. He was also the one who brought her to the right path before, and he was half of her music enlightenment teacher, so he felt that he should take care of this little sister. Yes She is open to instruction. No one understands why she works so hard. Others are interested in the contract, but she needs the prize money of the champion too much. As she spoke, her cell phone rang and she gestured out of the studio to answer the phone. The number shows that it is a call from home. She looked at the time,outdoor whirlpool, and it was ten o'clock in the evening before she knew it. She has been practicing very hard recently. She almost goes back very late every day. Her mother hasn't called her all the time, but today she is a little abnormal. Su Wen was afraid to introduce her again. As soon as he opened his mouth, he said, "Mom, I'm busy. I'll talk about it when I go back." "Just watch me die, and you'll be happy if I die at home." Xiang Ru complained in her voice, sobbing as if she were crying. Su Wen could not help frowning. "Mom, what's the matter with you?" "I flashed my waist, there was no one at home, no one sent me to the hospital." Oh, my waist is going to break. Su Wen also became nervous: "Then why didn't you call 120 earlier?"? Oh, forget it. Don't move. I'll be right back. Su Wen hung up the phone and his face was a little cold. Xue Shaofeng looked at her in surprise: "What's wrong?" "My mother had a fall at home and I had to go back and have a look," she said honestly as she packed her bags. No wonder you look so bad when you answer the phone. Xue Shaofeng also picked up his coat and said, "I'll see you off. Are you going back by bus now?" Xue Shaofeng once drove out of the video studio, indoor endless pool ,jacuzzi swim spa, just in time to see her waiting for the bus at the bus stop, only to know that this girl actually took the bus to record every day. The situation is urgent, also cannot tolerate her affectation, nodded: "Thank peak elder brother, trouble you." Xue Shaofeng's car is a black Ferrari F360, which Su Wen recognized because it was on the news in those years. The car driven by a famous Hong Kong entertainer in the case of crashing into a car roof bag was the same as it. For this reason, Xue Shaofeng was pulled out to make headlines for no reason. The performance of the sports car was excellent, and Xue Shaofeng knew that she was impatient, and when she got on the high speed, she began to boom. This time Zi Suwen was worried about other side details. Like the rundown neighborhood she rented. She can't afford to scratch such a good car anywhere. As a company artist, she also has vanity and does not want to be seen by her most respected eldest brother. She got off at the intersection as usual, and Xue Shaofeng took a doubtful look at the alley: "This is it?" As she unfastened her seat belt and got out of the car, she said, "It's not easy to drive inside. I'll get there in two steps." Close the car door when the action is agile, "Feng elder brother, I went in, thank you today, drive carefully on the road.".
” Xue Shaofeng originally wanted to get out of the car and follow her to see if she could help her, but she didn't mean to invite herself to sit down at all, and she dismissed herself in a few words. He sat back in the driver's seat and watched the petite figure disappear quickly in the alley. He shook his head helplessly. Just as he was about to start the car, the lights flashed in the corner. A royal blue Jaguar turned around from under the tall Sophora tree and drove away slowly. Xue Shaofeng is stupefied, can see such good car in this kind of place. Su Wen ran all the way home, and when she opened the door, she was already sweating profusely, but the scene inside the door made her completely stunned. Mother Xiang Ru sat on the sofa, which was so old that she could not see the color, and looked coldly at her standing in the doorway. The TV in the room was still on, and the reflection of the screen hit the mother's face, reflecting a strange look. Mom She called out uncertainly. The room was closed, the thick curtains hung down, and even the tables, chairs and tea tables seemed to have a rotten smell. For a long time, it was just a place for her to sleep, a place for her and her mother to stay temporarily. She preferred to live in school most of the time, and she seldom came back except for the regular monthly living expenses for Xiangru or the broken water and electricity at home. This home has never made her feel at home. You still know to come back? I thought you were out fooling around with men, and you didn't remember me as a mother. Xiang Ru was acerbic as soon as she spoke. Xiang Ru watched the news and already knew about Su Wen's participation in the competition. Originally, she disagreed, but when Su Wen said that the champion had a million yuan and a car, she relented. Su asked to endure, thinking that his mother did not know what gossip she had read: "What is written in the newspaper is exaggerated, especially those words on the Internet, which is even more irresponsible, how can I believe it?" Xiang Ru pointed to the TV and sneered,4 person jacuzzi, "Your mother is old, but she's not stupid yet." Su asked to see that the TV was showing a replay of the five-to-four game, and Wei Guang made fun of himself and Xue Shaofeng. monalisa.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить