СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Quickly wear the villain, don't tease me by Demon Nine
AnTsui
#1 Оставлено : 25 августа 2022 г. 5:19:11(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
That can explain the problem, after all, rare blood type is very rare, do not take advantage of her healthy time to draw more blood, until the disease can be difficult. But no, every time I draw so much blood. Summer began to think about this problem, and finally understood. Well, it must be the truth that many a little makes a mickle. She is indeed a genius. Xia Wanan, who thought he knew the truth, was relieved and did not ask Yan Chengsi any more. Yan Chengsi also just looked at the summer good night that honey expression, did not say anything, drove home. After returning home, because it was still early and it was not time for dinner, Xia Nixiong slipped back to sleep again. As soon as she was lying in bed,jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers, Yan Chengsi asked at the door, "Don't tell me you're sleeping again." Summer evening: "… …" Xia Wanan doesn't want to move. No, come on. It's not my fault. It's all the quilt's fault! As the saying goes, man is iron and rice is steel. But there must be more than ten pounds of magnets in the bed, and she couldn't even get up. Xia decided to give up the treatment. She continued to lie on the bed and pretended that the wind was too strong to lose her memory. Ah? Did Yan Chengsi say anything just now? I lost my memory because of the strong wind. 、755. No Chapter 755 the best adoptive parents. Anyway, Xia believes that Yan Chengsi is an educated person and will not open the door of other people's rooms casually. But it turns out that it is useless to trust others too much. And Yan Chengsi is not a gentleman. He knocked on the door a few times,outdoor spa manufacturers, and when he saw that summer night did not answer, he opened the door directly. Hearing the sound of the door lock of the room being opened, Xia Nian was surprised. She poked her head out and saw in horror that the locked door was opened and Yan Chengsi came in. She couldn't believe it. "You had a spare key behind my back?!" You animal! I'm your sister now. Aren't you afraid of being sent to German orthopaedics with your leg broken?! Yan Chengsi looked at Xia Goodnight with a frightened expression of being insulted, and was silent for a moment, "." "What's your expression?" "I didn't think you were such a person." Summer good night calms down, say: "Say, what do you want to do after all, have a crush on me?" Xia Goodnight's tone is affirmative. You see, after careful calculation, from the very beginning of the meeting, China spa factory ,whirlpool hot tub, Yan Chengsi's intentions to her were not right. Stalking, stalking, and sudden adoption. Think about it so carefully, I'm afraid to think about it! How many months has it taken you to think of this question? The voice of the system suddenly appeared in a sarcastic tone. "How long has it been? You are so stupid, son of a dog." Summer evening: "… …" This Why did you suddenly come back? Xia Wanan was confused, but he was still very good and immediately understood the meaning of the system. Are you really against me? Xia Wanan was surprised. Did not see, Yan Chengsi unexpectedly is such a person! Summer night is still thinking, Yan Chengsi said: "What kind of person am I?" Summer good night's attention is attracted by the sudden appearance of the system, casually said: "Lolita control abnormal stalker and..." Xia Wanan came to his senses and stopped talking. Xia Xianyi wanted to give herself a slap. She looked up at Yan Chengsi with difficulty and said, "I lost my memory. What did you say just now?"? I'm still dreaming, aren't I? Right This must be a dream, right. Otherwise, Xia Goodnight thought he would be strangled. What did he say to you? Yan Chengsi asked in his pocket. Summer evening froze, "ah?"? Who "That's your system." Yan Chengsi said this sentence very smoothly. ……” Summer night felt even more like a dream. If you pinch me, am I dreaming? Summer evening asked the system. Sudden system: "…" No, you are not dreaming, the terminal system is ready to upgrade because of the release of more BUG. "Which BUG is this? Don't tell me that he is also an interstellar wanted criminal." Xia Goodnight did not answer Yan Chengsi's words, while talking to the system, while taking several steps back. But even if Xia went backwards, she couldn't go any further. The room was not very big, and she was against the bed before, and soon it was on the wall. Shrink in the corner and be afraid of JPG. Yan Chengsi looked at Xia's expression and suddenly asked, "Do you believe me?" Xia Goodnight didn't speak.
But the eyes were obviously written in big letters: I don't believe it. Yan Chengsi read Xia Goodnight's eyes and smiled. It's all right. He said. Yan Chengsi's tone was very pleasant, but Xia Goodnight heard a murderous look. Oh, no, brother! Don't do this, I always think you are blackening. I.. That what. "" Summer evening is ready to explain. 、756. No Chapter 756 the best adoptive parents. After all, experience tells her that if she doesn't say a word at this time, she may be a dog. Yan Chengsi: "Hmm?" Summer good night one face is serious immediately, say: "Believe, I believe of course." How dare she not believe it. Trust is based on understanding. What do you know about me? He asked. Summer evening: "… …" Can you not ask such a philosophical question. Forgive her, the first thing that flashed in her mind was the similar label of "Lolicon". I have a 0.7 ***ing IQ. There is no way to answer such a serious topic as yours. Summer good night ready to call for help system, "Dad, help,american hot tub, I.." I can't answer this kind of proposition! "Do you know yourself?" Summer good night: "I..." Don't be so sudden philosophy JPG. Xia Goodnight has an infinite psychological shadow on this philosophical issue. Then go to hell. He said suddenly. Summer evening: "… …" She watched Yan Chengsi come over. She looked for a chance to slip away from him, but suddenly she couldn't move. The feeling of powerlessness when the ghost presses the bed. Xia felt Yan Chengsi's hand on her neck. It's over. I'm going to be strangled. Yan Chengsi has not started, summer good night felt what is called suffocation. monalisa.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить