СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Shushan Demon Road
AnTsui
#1 Оставлено : 25 августа 2022 г. 5:12:58(UTC)

Ранг: Member

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Yi Yu thought for a moment and said in his heart, "Although Cang Xu sounds good, his heart is separated from his belly. Who knows what he thinks in his heart?"? If I promise him easily, in case Yang Zi is in any danger, I will regret it! Even if you want to meet, you have to wait for Qing Chu to change his body and restore his cultivation. Even if there is really any mutation, then there will be one more point to win. Thinking of this, Yi Yu said, "I don't say anything in secret in front of people in the open. Although Cangxu Daoyou said it sincerely, you and I are the first to know each other after all, and I don't deny the suspicion in my heart.". And this matter has to ask the meaning of Yang Zi, if she is willing to see you, I will arrange the time and place. If she doesn't want to, I can't do anything about it. I wonder what Cang Xu Daoyou thinks? Cangxu old man pondered for a long time, seems to be slightly unwilling, but see Yi Yu has spoken to die, know that it is useless to say, and to the strong may not be able to beat others. The old man sighed and said, "All right!"! So there will be Lao Yi Yu Daoyou! Yi Yu said with a smile, "Cang Xu's words are too serious. I just don't know how to inform you if there is an echo." "It's not difficult," said the old man Cangxu. "If Your Highness hears from me,Surveyors tape measure, I'll send you a letter with my Flying Sword. As for the address, Chen Daoyou and Zha Daoyou will know." As he spoke, he looked at the Taiyi Xingsha in his hand and said, "As for this Taiyi Xingsha, I will give it directly to Daoyou for preservation. I also ask Yi Daoyou to write back to me as soon as possible." Yi Yu was slightly stupefied and thought to himself, "This old man really gave up his blood. Although what he said was easy, he didn't seem to care much about this Taiyi Xingsha.". But the value of this thing is beyond doubt. He just gave it to me! Is not willing to give up the child to trap the wolf? But I don't know what it is that makes the old monster so nervous. However, although Yi Yu was confused in her heart,tape measure clip, she did not neglect her hands and reached out to take things over. "It's better to be obedient than to be respectful," he said with a smile. Cangxu Daoyou can rest assured that he will only stay with Cha Daoyou for a few days, and then I will go to see Princess Yangzi and ask about it. The old man Cangxu smiled and said, "I won't bother you. I'll take my leave." With that, the old man hugged Chen Ziqin and Zha Shuangying again. He flew away. It was not until the old man's back disappeared into the sky that Yi Yu withdrew his eyes and handed the Taiyi Xingsha to Chen Ziqin, saying, "Ziqin, divide this treasure into two halves and give one half to Brother Zha." Cha Shuangying slightly stupefied, really did not expect Yi Yu this iron cock to be so reasonable today! But I felt something was wrong. "Hey!" He said! This is the thing of the good brother, how to divide with the foolish brother half. It's not right! Yi Yu thought, "This hypocritical old fox, if I don't give you half.". I'm afraid you'll hate me again! Now I divide you in general, but you are suspicious, really difficult to serve ah! But he quickly waved his hand and said with a smile, "Brother Zha, Walking tape measure ,Wheel tape measure, that's not true.". Just now we have clearly agreed that after getting this Taiyi Xingsha, each person has half. Although the old man Cangxu came out halfway later, he could not change the agreement between you and my brother. Although now this Taiyi Xingsha has fallen into my hands, I believe that even if brother Zha gets this treasure. I won't take it all by myself! Zha Shuangying laughed and said, "Not bad!"! Pretty good! What the good brother said is true! "Even if I get it, I can't take it all by myself!" But as he spoke, he glanced at Chen Ziqin and thought to himself, "If it's in my hands and I don't give you half of it, I'm afraid you robber couple won't be able to cut down my old Cha!" In fact, that Taiyi star sand is a handful of sparkling small particles, as fine as sand, if you want to separate directly from the middle of it. But the difficulty lies in how to divide it evenly and fairly, which is absolutely a meticulous work. This star sand contains a lot of treasures, if not divided equally, the loss outweighs the gain, take advantage of will let check double shadow hate in the heart, so it is better not to give. How did Chen Ziqin go back to the'Pure Land of Bliss' to divide the Taiyi Xingsha, not to mention for the time being, but said that Yi Yu and Zha Shuangying had something to say to each other.
"I don't know what my good brother thinks of the old man Cangxu and the purpose of his trip," said Zha Shuangying. Yi Yu said with a smile, "This is the first time I've met this old man Cangxu, but I'm not very familiar with his temperament. I wonder if Brother Cha has any advice." Zha Shuangying said, "I can't give you any advice. I just want to say a few words from the bottom of my heart. I don't want to get it off my chest. Please think about it carefully." Yi Yu said with a smile, "Brother Zha, please speak. I'm all ears." Zha Shuangying said, "This old man Cangxu is a very mysterious monk. Although he is one of the six monsters in the universe, he seldom practices in the realm of cultivation. It seems that he has been practicing in seclusion for thousands of years, seeking the way of heaven.". However At this point, Cha Shuangying's eyes flashed with a very positive look, as if to increase the credibility of his words. But I always feel that this man is extraordinary, or that what he wants is extraordinary! Yi Yu is slightly stupefied, doubt: "How be no small matter, still ask brother Zha to say clearly." Zha Shuangying sighed and said, "My good brother laughed. This is all the speculation of my foolish brother, but there is no evidence for it.". It's just that I always believe in my intuition very much, and since I have this feeling, I try to stay away from the old man. Therefore, he never went to investigate deliberately, for fear of attracting his attention and causing unnecessary trouble, so. "So there's no evidence," said Yi Yu with a smile. Zha Shuangying nodded and said, "Yes, I don't have any evidence. It's just a guess and intuition.". If the good brother does not believe, then just say it for the elder brother. "No," said Yi Yu hurriedly! Little brother believes brother Cha's words! Zha Shuangying was slightly surprised and said, "Oh?"? Why? Yi Yu said with a smile, "Because I have the same feeling. I can't say it clearly,Fish measuring board, but I always feel that the old man Cangxu is a very dangerous person. But I don't know what purpose he has for staring at Yang Zi again." Zha Shuangying said with a smile, "But you don't have to worry too much. I'm sure Princess Yangzi won't have any problems with you."! I'm afraid even if ten old people come, they may not be able to take people away from the'Pure Land of Bliss'. 。 tapemeasure.net
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить