СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Power Master [End]
YingYang
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 9:10:17(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Su Guo slightly stunned at the autumn snow, and then some embarrassed said, "my power, my power should be mind, I can use mental power to do a lot of things.". As for what you're talking about, I don't know. "Powers are divided into ten ranks. The higher the rank, the stronger the power. I'll take you to the capital sometime and test the rank." Qiu Xue patiently explained to Su Guo, Su Guo nodded slightly, and then pointed around the room, "those masters hiding in the dark, are they all in the group?" Qiu Xue was stunned, and then shook his head helplessly, "No, it's all the guards in my family, very annoying things, but the family still values it very much, I can't refuse." Su Guo laughed and thought to himself that Qiu Xue was also the son of a senior cadre or the daughter of a wealthy family. No wonder there were so many people to protect her. The two men had a rough talk about the power group, and then went back to their rooms. When he got up in the morning, Suguo was very late, because he had been sitting in the car all day yesterday, so he was tired. When he got up, he was the only one in the dormitory. He was frightened and secretly annoyed that Qiuxue had not waited for him. But he thought that he had not asked her to take him to the classroom last night,304 Stainless Steel Wire, so he was not confident enough. So after a quick wash, Suguo went to the restaurant to eat something casually, and then came to his classroom after inquiring along the way. The corridor was clean, which proved that Suguo had been late for a long time. A little nervously knocked on the closed teacher's door, inside came a very clear voice. Su Guo pushed the door and entered, and there were nearly a hundred people sitting in the classroom! He had never thought that the number of students in a class could reach 100! More than a hundred pairs of eyes brush together to shoot at themselves, really a bit let Suguo tremble with fear feeling. On the platform stood a young teacher dressed in hot clothes. She looked like she was only about twenty years old. She was obviously not much older than herself. Moreover, the female teacher's figure was absolutely first-class,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, and her skin was as white as snow, which made her eyes shine. But Suguo was not bright, and he felt a little shy. Yes, just shy, late for class on the first day, and in an aristocratic college where tens of thousands of people can't get in! # # # Novel Reading Network www.paipaitxt.com welcomes the vast number of book friends to visit and read, the latest, fastest and hottest serial works are all in the novel reading network! ### 006 It's all the beauty's fault. "Suguo, right? It's a great honor. You are the first student who has been late since I taught. I'm very satisfied with your performance. Go in. I'm your class director. My name is Red Charm." Su Guo nodded blankly, but came in slightly stupefied, because he did not know where his position was, this is not a self-study course, it is impossible to let oneself choose the position at random. It was not until a cold look came from the crowd that Suguo's scalp tingled toward the cold look. There is an empty position beside Qiuxue, I don't know if it's because of his coldness, and no one dares to do it, 304 Stainless Steel Pipe ,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, or because it's the position I prepared for myself today. At this time, Suguo undoubtedly became the focus of everyone, because this guy actually went to their goddess of ice and snow! There is no one sitting in that place, that's because Qiuxue doesn't like people sitting in that place! Then many boys began to gloat and wait for Suguo to be ugly, but then they were shocked that the goddess of ice and snow did not say anything, not even said, but let the guy sit there straight!!! Suddenly, the whole classroom became unusually quiet. Even the red charm on the platform, is also a face of surprise, and finally some slightly wry smile.
She, in fact, also wanted to teach Suguo a lesson, not only did he become the first person to be late for his course, but as a boy, he actually looked at his own eyes, with the eyes of a man no different! God, his appearance and figure are one of the best in the college, but he was so mercilessly ignored by this boy with ugly big eyes! So she wanted to punish him a little by not telling him where she had arranged for him. She knew that Su Guo would go to sit beside Qiu Xue, and Qiu Xue would object, and then he was embarrassed and humiliated to sit in the back, where the position was not good. But unfortunately, these were also broken by Qiu Xue's silence. Everyone was thinking that the goddess of ice and snow must not want the new guy to affect everyone in class, so she would drive the boy to the back at the end of the class. It must be so! Soon, everyone came out of surprise and waited for the good play at the end of the class. But then, their jaws, which had just closed, opened again, and opened wider! "You won't punish me for being late for school, will you?" Su Guo asked as he tidied up the new book he had just received from the Academic Affairs Office. And the autumn snow first one Leng, then very dumbfounding do not know how this guy would suddenly come out of such a sentence, mercilessly stared at him, after all, can not help but and Su Guo are laughing. And then I saw more than a hundred chins. Su Guo did not feel these, but very naturally and Qiuxue whispered a few words, and then waited for the course to continue, the results looked up, everyone looked at themselves with their chins open, immediately stunned. What's going on? As if you had seen a ghost? Su Guo looked left and right and asked doubtfully, while Qiu Xue quickly reacted to why the crowd was like this, with a wry smile of some helplessness, and continued to read. At the end of the first class, the Red Charm glanced suspiciously at Suguo and went out. But the red charm has just left, the students have not yet stood up, a group of boys outside the class is already crashing in. Master Dongfang is here. Ha ha, the new boy is sad this time! See suddenly come in these people, immediately the classroom sounded a whisper, Su Guo also heard these words, so slightly wrinkled eyebrows,304 stainless steel wire, secret way trouble. Sure enough, a very arrogant voice immediately sounded, "who is Suguo!"! Get out of here! 。 sxthsteel.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить