СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Learn about life
YingYang
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:45:08(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
In order to preserve the true feelings at that time and avoid tampering with the feelings at that time with today's feelings, I do not narrate or describe them now, but extract a few paragraphs from my diary when I first arrived in Gottingen: November 16, 1935 Soon it was dark outside. I think this dusk is the most interesting time. I do not turn on the light, but stand in silence in front of the window, watching the dark night gradually weave up the sky, weave up the opposite roof. Everything sank into a hazy gloom. My heart often moves in a quiet atmosphere that can't be more quiet. The activity was slight. I hardly knew there was such an activity. When I think of my hometown, my old friends in my hometown, my heart is a little sour and a little sad. However, this desolation is not the same as ordinary desolation, it is sweet, thick, there is an indescribable taste, thick paste in the heart. November 18 Several days ago, the landlady told me that her son came home from school today, and she was very happy. But her son just didn't come, and she looked a little depressed. She added that there was another train in the evening, and maybe he would come. I looked at her and thought of my mother lying on the ground in my hometown, and I really wanted to cry! I don't know until now. Mothers at all times and in all over the world are the same! November 20 I am really homesick now, I miss my motherland, and I miss my friends in my motherland. I can't stand it sometimes. November twenty eighth I leaned back on the sofa and listened to the wind passing through the window. There is rain in the wind. The sky was as dark as night. My heart was full of ups and downs, and I thought of my motherland again. December sixth In recent days, the mood is much more stable. Two years was really too long for me, and at the same time, I felt so uncomfortable here in every respect that it seemed impossible for me to bear it. From my diary when I first arrived in Gottingen, I temporarily quoted these paragraphs. In fact, there are many similar places, which can be seen from these paragraphs. Anyway, I don't want to stay abroad. When I think of my mother and my motherland, I am in a constant state of anxiety, and I don't even have the idea of staying abroad. A few months later,Magnesium Oxide MgO, on July 11, 1936, I wrote an essay entitled "Seeking Dreams". The opening paragraph reads: When I dreamed of my mother at night, I woke up crying. When I woke up and wanted to catch the dream again, the dream did not know where to fly. The following describes the scene of seeing my mother in a dream. The last paragraph is: Oh my God! Don't you even give me a clear dream? ? I look at the grey sky In the light of tears, the shadow of my mother's face appeared. When I was in China, I only missed, and only possibly missed, a mother. Now that I have come abroad, I have added a motherland to my memory. When I first arrived in Gottingen, this kind of nostalgia was very strong. It has never been broken since then. The memory of these two mothers has been with me for ten years in Germany and eleven years in Europe. www.xiaoshuotxt.com Two years of life Small. Say 。 t! Xt-Heaven The contract between Tsinghua University and the German Academic Exchange Office stipulates that the period of study is two years. I was only going to live in Germany for two years. During this period, I was a student. In the ten years of Germany, these two years of student life can be regarded as a stage. During these two years, generally speaking, life was relatively quiet, with no storms or violent shocks. Just a few years after Hitler came to power, calcium nitrate sol ,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, Germany worshipped him like crazy. I know a girl who is young and beautiful. On one occasion when I talked to her about Hitler, she blurted out: "If I can have a child with Hitler, it will be a great honor for me!" I was so surprised that I never dreamed of it. I never saw Hitler in person, but I often heard his mad dog barking on the radio. Among the Germans, there was little opposition to him. His two famous troops, the sa (sturm-abteilung) and the SS (schutz-staffel), were visible on the streets. The former wears a yellow uniform and we call it a "yellow dog"; the latter wears a black uniform and we call it a "black dog". This yellow and black dog has never made trouble with our Chinese students.
When you go into a shop and meet friends, you shout your "Heil Hitler!" And I shout my "Good morning," "Good day," and "Good night." They go their own ways, do not invade each other, and even if well water does not interfere with river water, they can coexist peacefully. We never talk about politics with ordinary Germans. In fact, at that time, whether in China or in Germany, it was on the eve of a great storm. Two years later, the situation has changed greatly. I am aware of this, but there is nothing I can do, so I can only live a quiet day, just one day, and survive in troubled times. On the surface, the market is still booming, the food supply is abundant, the limit system has not been implemented, as long as there is money, anything can be bought. I eat breakfast at home every morning: bread, milk, butter, dry cheese, accompanied by a pot of black tea. Then go to the Sanskrit Institute, or take classes, or study. Eat in a restaurant outside at noon. After eating, I still went back to the Institute and never knew how to take a nap. Afternoon is also or class, or study, home at 6 o'clock in the evening, the old lady left a hot meal they ate at noon for me to eat in the evening. So I don't have to eat only bread, sausages and tea for dinner like the Germans. In this way, the days are orderly and pleasant. On Sunday, several Chinese students living in Gottingen at that time, such as Long Piyan, Tian Dewang, Wang Zichang, Huang Xitang and Lu Shou, went to a green lawn called "Schiller Lawn" at the foot of the mountain outside the city to meet. This grassland is covered with green grass all the year round, surrounded by towering ancient trees, backed by mountains in the east, which are also wooded, and the forest is dozens of miles long and wide. There are some places of interest in the mountains, such as the Bismarck Tower, which is high on the top of the mountain and has a panoramic view of the whole city. There are also several cafes and restaurants. After we met at Schiller's Lawn, we sometimes went for a stroll in the mountains,Magnesium Oxide powder, where we had lunch. It's really fun to see Chinese people and speak Chinese. The passage of time is often forgotten in gossip and jokes. By the time I noticed the time, the moon was already in full bloom, and the moon was rising above the East Mountain. stargrace-magnesite.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить