СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Sheng Long Dao
YaoPan
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:15:29(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Easy dust was shocked to find that just a mouthful of tea, the efficacy was better than their own absorption of a hundred years of star power accumulation, this is too scary, right? When Yi Chen opened his eyes, the master of the Demon Temple was clapping his hands on the opposite side and laughing: "Fun, fun. A monk dares to drink'Xuanling Leaf 'like this. Hee hee, Hee hee. If you say it, you will scare others to death. Ha ha ha ha. Your sword is good. If it hadn't absorbed this light spirit, I'm afraid I would have saved you.". Hey, tonic is more poisonous than poison in many cases. Drink it slowly. It needs a little taste. Yi Chen exhaled a long breath, a so-called'Xuanlingye 'under his stomach, he felt that yuan Ying had grown a lot in his body, and when he looked inside, he almost had his own size, and he seemed to have risen to the top of the'star gathering' world, but it was no longer possible to make an inch. He understood that he had reached the most critical moment for the monks, and the last hurdle was to see how his'Tao heart 'was cultivated. If he stepped over it, he would naturally step through it and achieve the celestial karma that everyone envied. If he could not step over it, then there would be the secret method of the Demon Temple anyway. When the time came, lingering in the human world seemed to be his more willing choice. The master of the Demon Temple nodded. He also saw the change in Yi Chen's body. He said with a smile, "Aren't you interested in the Green Teeth and Full Moon Halberd?"? Well, the children really don't know anything, but it's all right, I haven't talked to anyone like this for a long time. That Fett guy, every time we quarrel half to death, hum, the mood is ruined. He took another sip of water and said with a sigh,heavy duty cantilever racks, "Do you know the fairy world?" Yi Chen nodded: "Of course, the ultimate goal of our monks, is not to fly to the fairy world?"? However, it seems that many monks here do not take this as their main purpose. Demon Temple Master laughed: "Of course, their hearts are too restless, do not want to go to the fairy world, where, how to say …" Hum, I can't tell you too much anyway. Just skip it. Three realms, three realms,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, hey hey, where is so little? The human world is one, the fairy world one, the spirit world one, the demon world one, and the top one, in the fairy world is only the existence of the legendary holy world. How many boundaries do you think there are? Yi Chen opened his mouth wide and could not speak. The master of the Demon Temple was very proud of the reaction caused by his words. He said with a smile, "You should know the fairy world and the demon world, but the others are probably not very clear." "The so-called spiritual world, all things in the world have the spirit, and those who have the spirit can enter the Tao.". But the heart of heaven is the thickest for human beings, so human monks, the last to ascend is the fairy world. And those spirits of all things, the place where they come to fruition, is the spirit world. Magic Dragon King, if strictly speaking, if they want to soar, they belong to the spirit world, industrial racking systems ,Automated warehouse systems, but they are too special, their talent is too strong, hey, they insist on going to the fairy world, who dares to stop them? "Not to mention the demon world, and the fairy world for so many years, some immortals in the fairy world finally fell into the demon way, hum.." The master of the Demon Temple seemed to remember something that was not very happy. He took a heavy sip of the teacup, and then with a pity on his face, he almost slapped himself in the face and carefully put the teacup down. That careful energy, Yi Chen felt sorry for him. The master of the Demon Temple shook his head and muttered, "What about the divine world? Hey, I take it for granted that there are even more brilliant gods than the immortals. However, I have been in the immortal world for so many years, but I have never seen a person. But there is indeed a magic weapon spread from there. This green-toothed full moon halberd is one of them.". The power of the magic weapon is great. If I can exert his power thoroughly, I will be confident to defeat Huaguang. Unfortunately, an immortal can not exert his super strength in any case.
” "Since you don't know if the divine world really exists, where does this legend come from?" Asked Yi Chen in a daze. The master of the Demon Temple took one look at him and hummed, "mortals don't know the existence of immortals, but isn't there a legend of immortals left behind?"? Isn't that the same thing? Say more, say more. The fairy world should be connected with the divine world. Hum, don't they just worship the original gods? I don't know what it is yet. However, he dares to make such a fuss in the human world, and in the fairy world, he dares not say that immortals are inferior to gods. Easy dust head all big circle, stammer to ask: "That is to say, there are people in the fairy world, they are actually..." He was so confused that he didn't know what to ask. The master of the Demon Temple sighed, "Things are not as good as you think. Hey, I can't tell you. Otherwise, you won't live for a few days. I can't tell you everything just because I appreciate you. It will hurt you." Easy dust is speechless, he knows the strength is not good, really can't say anything with these immortals. The master of the Demon Temple waved his hand, and after the green-toothed full moon halberd turned around in his hand, he said in a low voice, "With this thing, hey, he should be careful.". My skill just restrained him, and with this treasure, he was no match for me at all. Unless he can find a fairy to join him, how can he beat me? Easy dust did not speak, he did not dare to interrupt, as long as a little bit to hear the inside story, he really fell into the struggle between the two immortals, and this kind of thing, is now he can not bear, his strength, decided that he can not afford such a thing, he must be careful, careful, careful again. The master of the temple can beat himself out of his wits at will, and Yi Chen dare not take the risk of really provoking them. The master of the Demon Temple put away the green-toothed full moon halberd and said with a smile, "How is it?"? Scared? But haven't we been here for so many years? The spirit world, to tell the truth, a lot of spirit things in the spirit world are the pets of the people in our fairy world or the mythical beasts guarding the door. After all, the immortals are still three points stronger than them, and they are willing to get some benefits from us. Demon world, they are very difficult to come here, but when you meet the people of the Demon world,asrs warehouse, you can avoid it, or you will die. Compared with them, the Demon Dragon King is a good baby. 。 kingmoreracking.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить