СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Top Tangmen
YaoPan
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:12:01(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Well, please wait a minute," Mo fell to the ground melodiously, and did not immediately quit the ring, but called the Red Wolf brush words, "excuse me, where did I make a mistake, let you see my body?" Seeing the melodious question on the road, the Red Wolf thought about it. Turns out, it looks like.. Didn't come up with anything? So he simply swiped back, "You didn't make a mistake, but I could see it." “……” Mo Shang Yu Yang was immediately confused by him. No mistakes? What do you mean! Since she did not make a mistake, then, the body and the phantom should be indistinguishable! But what do you mean, "I can just see it"? Whoever hears such an answer from the Red Wolf must feel that the Red Wolf is perfunctory and unwilling to tell her the real reason. However, all the people of the nine-tailed fox, including the people of the former Deicide Guild and the Red Name Team, all know that the Red Wolf is telling the truth! That kind of server hundreds of thousands of people in the state of melee, can distinguish at a glance the other side's important figures and kill the eyesight, it is not only ten people in the professional circle of melee,heavy duty metal racking, can understand! If the Red Wolf does not have such vision, there will be no success of the Red Name Team. There is really no skill to speak of. Once in the most difficult and extreme days of the Deicide Guild, he created such a vision as the Red Wolf, so if he was forced to say why, he really couldn't say it clearly! Take off your headphones and raise your head.. Red Wolf stood up from his seat, listening to the Sun Moon Lake Square, countless fans of the nine-tailed fox,pallet rack shelving, neatly calling his name, really has a kind of feeling of changing stars. Less than a year ago, he was the leader of the Red Team in the Cloud City server, and everyone wanted to kill him. In just one year, he had a team, he learned to change, he had the goal of victory and the direction of his efforts, and he became a professional player sought after by thousands of fans! It's really incredible. Just as the Red Wolf looked at his hands and felt incredible, something even more incredible happened magnificently in front of his eyes-he saw the suffocating like a gust of wind whistling past him, and with the abnormal eyesight of the Red Wolf, he did not even understand how the suffocating came from his side, "ladder cloud vertical" to the opposite Xiao Momo. That speed, the nine-tailed fox team has only one feeling-if this is in the Olympic Games, 100% can break the world record! —————— In the last four days, teardrop pallet racking ,push back racking system, there are 194 monthly tickets left. You don't think Guoguo has given up, do you. Chapter 958 fear of death is not suitable for Ultraman. None of the nine-tailed fox team had time to react. The only absurdity that could have reacted had already left for the bathroom in silence. So, everyone can only gape at a gust of wind, from the nine-tailed fox competition area, rushed into the sky blade competition area, without saying a word to grab the melodious operator Xiao Momo, turned around and fled back. Before Xiao Momo could even figure out what had happened, he found himself in the nine-tailed fox competition area. Also, being "kidnapped" by a stranger I've never met! Xie Weishi immediately stood up. But the suffocating has no hard gas, dexterously pulls Xiao Momo, unexpectedly hides behind Chen Bin: "eldest brother, you cover me!" “……” Chen Bin is in Sparta. ……” Xie Weishi went to Sparta. Nine-tailed fox team collective Sparta. The Skyblade Team is also a collective Spartan. Compared with suffocating, all the children in the world are not bear children, at least, no bear child will rob a minor girl in broad daylight! Misfortune at home! Chen Bin touched his forehead, he never thought that the nine-tailed fox's Grand Slam road would have such a strange start. Well, it seems that at this time, we can't say anything. Not only to speak, but also to speak quickly and concisely, with the minimum of language to convey the maximum amount of information.
Then, Chen Bin opened his mouth with a smile: "Little sister, don't be afraid. It's just Yue Fangzhi, the builder of our nine-tailed fox. Today.." All of a sudden In love with you, he is a righteous, great and good man.. Today? All of a sudden? Fall in love? Xiao Momo opened his mouth wide. He blinked his eyes sharply-what and what! What else is there? A righteous, great and good man? Xiao Momo took a look and hid behind Chen Bin, staring at her with a pair of eyes. What justice is great and good? The eye of forever night straightens immediately: "Er, or change a person to come?" With tears streaming down his face, Yong Qilin agreed with Yong Ye's point of view: "Especially the matter of comforting my sister!" Actually. It was impossible to explain what he had done for a while and a half. There was no way to do it. Blue and white could only make up one on the spot. Last time, there was a match between Mo Shang and Chen Bin on the ladder, which made him admire Xiao Momo for a long time. Today, it was even more amazing to see him, and then he couldn't help but want to have a reasonable story of further communication. Although there is a little discrepancy with the facts. However, it is also the most acceptable statement at present. For the round field of blue and white, the suffocating did not burst the bubble. Still staring at Xiao Momo, the stars continue to appear in his eyes. Cough, "Xiao Momo listened to the blue and white statement, then calmed down," I. I see. With that, she turned and prepared to go back to the competition area of the Sky Blade. Originally, in such a competitive environment as Tianjian, she was a member of the junior training team, and was suddenly brought into the first team by Xie Weishi, which had already aroused the envy and jealousy of many people. Now. This kind of inexplicable thing happened again. But as soon as Xiao Momo turned around,automated warehouse systems, her hand was pulled by suffocating, and then she saw suffocating a pair of big eyes with tears rolling, with the look of a small pet abandoned by the roadside. Keep your eyes on her! The whole nine-tailed fox team knows that their family's outstanding stage actor is going to start acting again. Xiao Momo immediately could not move his feet. And then. "Come home with me!" He said with a leap. Xiao Momo: ".." Yong Qilin was choked. kingmoreracking.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить