СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Hell-Well, the old scourge.
YaoPan
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:10:14(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Blank file?" Song Sinian was pulled into the single room of the library. "It's impossible." I remember very clearly that at that time, the captain of the Information Investigation Squadron of their Municipal Bureau also said to another person that Xie Chen was a genius who got a double master's degree at the age of 20 and had been working in the Bureau for eight years. And not long ago, he told me that he and Zeng Qingxi had known each other since middle school. "But the fact is that all his files are blank," said Qiao Shen. Song Sinian thought, "it's also possible that his files are top secret, so you can only see the blank." "There is such a possibility, and I know there is such a possibility." Qiao Shen said, "But do you know who the files that are never open to the world belong to?" Song Sinian smiled, "who is it?" It can't be an international wanted criminal, can it? Qiao Shen hooked the corners of his mouth, "The descendants of the family of ghost hunters, and they are the most outstanding ones whose spiritual power is so strong that their life span exceeds that of ordinary people." In order to cover up their existence in front of most ordinary people, the relevant parties will naturally blank their files. "You mean Xie Chen is a ghost hunter?" Song Sinian laughed when he heard this. "How is that possible?" Qiao Shen is silent. Song Sinian: "Have you ever seen a ghost more powerful than me?" “……” Although reluctant,rotary vacuum disc filters, Qiao Shen shook his head. Song Sinian laughed, "what do you think is the possibility that he is a ghost hunter and I can't detect his spiritual power?" Qiao Shen was only silent this time. After a while, he sighed, "For hundreds of years, I haven't seen a ghost who can match you half in terms of ghost power,multi disc screw press, so there is no ghost hunter who can make you feel spiritual power in theory." Song Sinian nodded with relief: "If you can know this.." "Although it does not exist in theory now, it is not absolutely absent." “……” Qiao Shen: "If you are not old enough to suffer from Alzheimer's disease, you should remember that I mentioned to you before that there was a ghost hunter many years ago who had the same name as yours." “……” Song Sinian smiled. "You said he had been dead for almost a thousand years." "But at least, when he first appeared, he stood at a height that all ghost hunters could not reach-no one knew what kind of spiritual power he had.." Or rather, divine power. He exists like that, and there is no information to prove that he is a human. Song Sinian smiled lazily, "so what do you want to say?"? He is the reincarnation of a fox with nine tails. He has nine lives. Even if he died once, there are still eight left. “……” Qiao Shen was silent. The death of that being has been an accepted fact in the realm of ghost hunters and spirits and evil spirits-all who have heard of his legend. The other fact is that that being never had any children until it fell. Song Sinian: "And I really don't understand the psychology of you crazy fans-why should you praise them to a height that you know is impossible in your heart, fine bubble diffuser ,Belt Filter Press, huh?" Qiao Shen gave him a white look. "You're the star chaser." "That's the same question as last time. If he's so powerful, how can he die?" Hearing this question, Qiao Shen rarely showed a little pride from the seriousness of the night. Before you asked me, I didn't answer, after I came back, I spent a month in this ghost house, and finally I dug out some fragmentary secrets of the past year from a broken ancient book-according to which it was revealed that he had accidentally suffered from the joint calculation of several ghost hunting families, and fought with the other side's leaders in the big array that had been laid down for a day and a night before he was seriously injured and escaped. After that, he was pursued and even killed by the rest of the families. And it was after that World War I that the strict hierarchy of ghost-hunting families, which had not changed for many years, was overturned once, and then retained to this day. As soon as Qiao Shen had finished sighing triumphantly, he lowered his head and found that Song Sinian's face was extremely ugly.
"Well, the old scourge." Are you scared? “……” Song Sinian suddenly raised his eyes and unconsciously stretched out his hand and pinched Qiao Shen's wrist, "the leader of the great families you mentioned." Could it be Song Jue, the ninth generation head of the Song family? Qiao Shen thought for two seconds and then froze: "How do you know?" Have you read that ancient book? Song Sinian withdrew his hand. No, I just happened to read Song Jue's life. It said that he led the Song family to replace the Jiao family as the leader of the ghost hunting family. Qiao Shen: That's true. The Jiao family was one of the most loyal followers at that time, so unfortunately they were defeated in the first World War. Now in the ghost hunters, they can hardly hear the name-the winner and the loser. Why do you have such an expression? Song Sinian's eyes flickered. After a long time, he released his clenched hand and sighed. My baby, it seems that it really has something to do with the gratitude you said. Qiao Shen's pupils shrank. "What do you mean?" "The life of Song Jue I saw before is what he was investigating." According to what he mentioned before, Song Jue had an old grudge against his ancestors, and it was probably the World War I you mentioned. Qiao Shen nods: "Very possible really, but calculate a guess only, wait for me-" "There is one more proof." Song Sinian raised his eyes, "There was an old case in the village you went to last time. At that time, there was a woman from the Alliance of Ghost Hunters who called herself Jiao Qingqing." My baby mentioned a'Jiao family 'at that time, which seemed to be a family that attached great importance to him and even respected him. Qiao Shen's cheek muscles tightened, "you mean." Are they the Jiao family? Song Sinian: I wish they weren't … But there can only be one family of ghost hunters with one surname-can they not be? “…………” The expression on Qiao Shen's face changed several rounds in succession, and finally he clenched his fist. "No,disc air diffuser, you can't come any closer to this thank-you." Whether he is a ghost hunter or not, he is obviously not a secular person. Before you find out where he came from, you should stay as far away from him as possible. I'll check it again. 。 khnwatertreatment.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить