СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Hot Heavenly King _ Liu Xia Hui _ txt Novel Paradise
YaoPan
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:09:16(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"How dare I not come when William calls?" The man in a decent suit came in with a smile on his face, handed over a beautifully wrapped gift in his hand, and said, "Did you see Yihan several years ago?"? When you were William's little sidekick. It's really a big change for a woman, and the more she changes, the more beautiful she looks. Happy birthday to Yihan, more and more beautiful. A tall woman in a little black dress with large white breasts handed over a small box and said, "a few bottles of lamer cosmetics.". I thought every woman needed this. I didn't expect that my sister Yihan's skin was so good that she didn't need it at all. No wonder William did his best to help you organize the party. It turns out that the hero is sad about the beauty. "Sister Ziyin, don't laugh at me." Qiu Yihan said shyly. Several other young men and women also came forward to give gifts and say good wishes. Qiu Yihan thanked one by one. Obviously, they are all acquaintances. These people obviously belong to another circle, a circle that is incompatible with Tang Chong, Hua Ming, Liang Tao, Li Yu, and He Na and Luo Huan. At least, that's what it looks like from the outside. Qiu Yihan pointed to Tang Zhong and said, "Brother Minghu and Sister Ziyin,rapid sand filters, these are all my classmates. Let me introduce them to you." "No." Xie Minghu interrupted Qiu Yihan and said with a smile, "Yihan, no need.". We can't remember the introduction. (PS: Thanks to Xiao Xiaomeng and senpiers, two tall, rich and handsome men, for giving Lao Liu a reward. Oh,Dissolved Gas Flotation, it's for rice, so I'll kiss you instead of rice. Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian'tang Chapter 123, Wei Feng! Chapter 123, Wei Feng! Because there was a new guest in the box, Hua Ming did not start singing, fearing that it would be too noisy for others to hear the blessing. Bubble Book Bar) Unexpectedly, they kept quiet here, but the new ones didn't care about them at all. No need. We can't remember the introduction. What does this sentence mean? Make it clear that their status is not worthy of their status, and we are not interested in knowing each other. Because of contempt, so discrimination. Because of discrimination, I decided to ignore it. What kind of identity is Hua Ming? That is also the eldest young master of the famous money family. Although his back is a little ugly, the background is still very big. What kind of character is Hua Ming? Firecrackers stuffed with gunpowder will be lit at one point. After listening to Xie Minghu's words, Rotating sludge scraper ,filter nozzle, his face became darker, and he put down the microphone to find their theory. Tang Chong grabbed him and said, "What are you doing?" I'm going to introduce myself. See if they remember. Hua Ming said in a harsh voice. Is it necessary? Tang Chong asked with a smile. At least, I think what he said is right, and we can't remember the introduction. Hua Ming was stupefied. Then he grinned and said, "Yes.". Why do you care about a few unfashionable yakuza? "Let me spend nothing and lose my share in vain. Hey, when I think about it, why do I feel like I've taken advantage of it?" "Ah Q's spirit is still very useful." Liang Tao smiled insidiously. It's quite humiliating to be told in front of a group of women that you can't remember the introduction. Especially for a guy like Liang Tao who wants to save face. If this tiger accidentally comes to my place, I will make him a dead tiger. Hua Ming put his arms around Liang Tao's neck and said threateningly, "Keep the tiger whip for me.". I want to use it to make wine. Absolutely no problem. As long as you're not afraid of any virus on it. Liang Tao said with a smile. Xie Minghu's words were so direct that Qiu Yihan, who was preparing to introduce them to each other, was stunned on the spot and did not know how to go on. She has never had the experience to deal with such a situation. Qiu Yihan stood there with an embarrassed face, looking at a loss. Even so, she is still stunning and refined. This makes Xie Minghu, who stands on one side, have to envy Ji William's Yanfu, thinking that finding such a little beauty can be thoroughly satisfied in bed. Her coquettish moans when she was conquered and her lazy and seductive posture after she was conquered must have made people feel comfortable to the bone.
{ Book Friends Upload Update } More importantly, with Qiu Hongtu's love for this only precious daughter, she also has a wealth of wealth as a dowry. Marry a beautiful woman and earn a mountain of gold. Who doesn't want to do such a business? It's no wonder that William Ji, the arrogant guy, ran to the Qiu family so diligently and was so attentive to Qiu Yihan. He wanted to be the son-in-law of the Qiu family. Understand the intention of William Ji, so Xie Minghu can not let Qiu Yi Han too difficult, explained with a smile and said: "Yi Han, you don't get angry.". What I said is not pleasant to hear, but it is also true that we are not in the same circle. Even if you introduce it to us and shake hands, you will turn around and forget the name. Why waste your precious time? Moreover, some people who know how to seize the opportunity may be entangled with us. At any time, do not despise the desire and endurance of the little people to climb up. I had that experience, and they all had it, so we played our own games. Isn't it better? Anyway, we're here for your birthday. I hope you can have a happy day. Otherwise, your brother William will have to fight with us. Xie Minghu is very good at speaking, very direct to their own thoughts and scruples to speak out, but it seems open and aboveboard. Qiu Yihan glanced around and said in embarrassment, "Why hasn't Brother William come yet?" He thought, let Ji William come to entertain Xie Minghu and others, and she herself went to greet Tang Chong and the girls in the dormitory. Because when she found herself with Xie Minghu and others, she didn't know what to say. Him. I'm going to give you a surprise. Xie Minghu said with a smile. Yihan,Mechanical fine screen, you go to do your own thing. Don't worry about us. We amuse ourselves. He turned to his companions behind him and said, "Go.". Let's go to drink and sing. "Drink together, drink together.". Let's drink up all of William's wine today. Don't give him face. 。 khnwatertreatment.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить