СОПРОВОДИТЕЛЬНЫЕ ДОКУМЕНТЫ
КОНТАКТЫ
Вы находитесь здесь : 
Skip Navigation LinksГлавная \ Форум \ Форум    
Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Новая тема Ответить
Hibiscus song
YaoPan
#1 Оставлено : 24 августа 2022 г. 8:04:57(UTC)

Ранг: Newbie

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
"Send someone to the bridal chamber." Gao Ming finally finished reading this sentence smoothly. Li Cheng. Go, go, go! Wei Zhuang broke off Han Wo's hand and hurried forward to push him away and drive him to the next wing. Elder Martial Brother, what's your hurry? Fei Li remained unmoved and stared at Wei Zhuang discontentedly. Wei Zhuang Qiushui wanted to sigh and laugh. I feel as if I were driven by you to fly away from the bridal chamber instead of being married to fly away. She lifted the red scarf on her face, looked at Wei Zhuang, who had been making a lot of noise, and could no longer help giggling at Chu Que's hand. It's all the same anyway. The process is not important. It's almost midnight. Go to the bridal chamber. Wei Zhuang was afraid of missing the time and asked them to go quickly. Elder Martial Brother, I'm sure I'll laugh if you do this. Fei Li hung his head and sighed. Not only did Qiushui want to laugh, but he could hardly hold back the laughing insects in his stomach. Ah? Will it? Wei Zhuang's nervousness was heightened by Fei Li's words. He hurriedly said to Gao Ming, "Doctor Gao, can you quickly give Fei Li an aphrodisiac prescription or something like that?" The young lady's business is his business, which concerns the young lady's happiness, and he has to take care of it. Big Brother! Everyone blushed and shouted, and Qiushui laughed and fell into Feili's arms, laughing so hard that he couldn't stand up straight. Zhiluo, take Big Brother to Lingyanlou. You'd better get him drunk. Fei Li is full of anger. He must kill Wei Zhuang tomorrow. Do it right away. Zhiluo saw that Fei Li's eyes were already murderous, and he hurriedly dragged Wei Zhuang out before Fei Li lost his temper. But fly away from him. Wei Zhuang, who was being dragged along, looked at the flying away with great anxiety. Do you want to guide brother Fei in person? Let's go! When Han Wo heard this, he also went up to help Zhiluo drag Wei Zhuang away. Qiushui laughed even more because of Han Wo's words. Qiushui,lamella clarifer, don't laugh. Fei Li looked with a headache at Qiushui, who was seriously injured but could not stop laughing. Wei Zhuang, he.. And you. Qiushui laughed uncontrollably and pointed to Wei Zhuang, who had been caught, and pointed to fly away. Then he grabbed Chu Que's hand and said to her, "Que, I didn't know your rigid husband was so interesting until today.." It's so much fun to see this tonight, and it's worth it if she dies tomorrow. Family ugliness. Chu Que felt that his face had been lost by Wei Zhuang. Miss, I won't serve you. I have to go and see my husband. She gave Qiushui to Fei Li, determined to tie up Wei Zhuang and beat him. Qiushui? Fei Li saw that Qiushui's head had not been raised, wall penstocks ,rapid sand filters, so he looked down at her face, only to find that she had already laughed. You go. Please go and seal his mouth. Fei Li picked up Qiushui and said to Chu Que. Elder Martial Brother Fei, you don't have to do it. I'll kill him first and send him to you. Chu Que rolled up his sleeves, walked out of the cabinet, closed the door, and strode to Lingyan Tower. Fei Li blew out the candles in the hall and went to the prepared wing next door, put Qiushui on the bed, removed the phoenix crown for her and put it on the table. Fly away, you.. Do you really laugh? Qiushui sat on the bed and asked him seriously, but when she finished, she laughed so hard that the flowers trembled, and fell on the bed and clapped her hands on the red cotton bed and laughed. Seeing this, Fei Li hung his head feebly and sighed, "Qiushui, it's really hard for me to do this.." ※※※。“ What are you dragging me here for? Wei Zhuang sat on the steps of the Lingyan Building and angrily asked the two younger martial brothers who were also sitting on his right hand drinking. Elder Martial Brother, they are having a wedding in the Hibiscus Pavilion. Why are you going to join in the fun? Do you want to keep an eye on Brother Fei and Miss Fei? Han Wo squinted at him coldly. Did he still want to go inside to supervise? "I.." Wei Zhuang was at a loss for words and kept turning his fingers. You son of a bitch, we've only been married a few years and you've forgotten all about the past? I'll get even with you when I get home. Chu Que, sitting on the left side of Wei Zhuang, pinched him so hard that he didn't even remember that she had married him. Come on, let's drink to celebrate that Elder Martial Brother Fei finally married a beautiful family. Zhiluoti came to several jars of good wine and broke the seal one by one. Each of them had a jar. He took the lead in lifting a jar of wine and pouring it with his head up. Bird, you can't drink. Watching Chu Que Xue Zhiluo raise the wine jar to drink, Wei Zhuang held her hand in time. Why can't I drink when you can make a fool of yourself? The more I drink, the more I look, the more I hope I can forget the embarrassing things tonight.
"Chu Que waved his hand away. She must forget what she saw tonight." But you're pregnant. Wei Zhuang watched her in a cold sweat, trying to stop her from drinking again in fear, but she waved his hand away and continued to drink. Sister's body is brave and strong, just as well! It's you who should drink more to calm down. Elder Martial Brother Fei won't let you go tomorrow. Wash your neck and wait for him. Han Wo did not drink like Zhiluo and Chu Que. He gently took out a cup and poured two cups, one for himself and the other for Wei Zhuang. I don't know if the trick arranged by the master will work and save the young lady's life. After Zhiluo finished filling a jar, he brought another jar. He looked up at the starlight in the sky and said worriedly. I don't know. Ask heaven. Wei Zhuang's shoulders dropped and he looked at the sky with his hands together and prayed. If the young lady has something to do, Brother Fei will leave us. I don't want to do this. Han Wo kept drinking a cup, thinking of flying away and saying goodbye to them together with the young lady. Is the hidden city still a hidden city without the Lord of the city and the Lord of Xueji Hall? It won't be like that. The young lady has a good heart. She treats the hidden city like a son. She also saved me and my children. There will be a reward. We must believe in the master and heaven. Chu Que put down the wine jar and stroked his abdomen. If heaven didn't even save such a good man, there would be no justice. Younger martial brother, why is the city so quiet tonight? Didn't you let the townspeople out of the dungeon? When Wei Zhuang looked down from the sky, he did not see any candlelight in the city street,Lamella Plate Settler, let alone pedestrians. I opened the underground city early and told the people that the young lady was critically ill. Han Wo held his glass and said in a low voice as if he were talking to himself. How did they react? Wei Zhuang and more a worry, the news of the castellan critically ill let the people know, I'm afraid the people will have a strong reaction. khnwatertreatment.com
Быстрый ответ Показать форму быстрого ответа
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Новая тема Ответить